Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I haven’t as I don’t remember Pep complaining either mate, in fact I thought he was quite diplomatic and spoke favourably, even on Wednesday night.
Has von Trapp stopped continually moaning yet about the matches left? City have to play the same number in the same competitions. He is pp Saying the authorities should help Liverpool (but not City) with fixtures. And all because Liverpool have an early kick off to suit the great lord of tv.
'How l hate that fucking club' as the man almost said.

Marca. (bitter c*nts!)

E38-CC75-E-56-DB-4-BDC-B10-C-66-F969744-E87.jpg

34-E3-F8-B4-533-E-4364-8-F96-DCDA904-C0-A63.jpg

Whilst over at Anfield.

75-F2-DF8-B-F457-4-BFD-810-C-81-EE8731975-F.jpg
Whatever makes them feel better :)

human rights lawyers attacking Priti Patel migrant plan, haha.

wonder if the whatsapp group is jumping on it and will make the UK government their biggest enemy.
They'll release a picture of someone wearing a City shirt claiming he's one of the world's biggest human traffikers.

Haaman on SkySportsNews saying Liverpool will win Saturday and the league has they have more of a togetherness.

Switched off.

From the bbc article ('in big trouble')
Diego Simeone's side were also extremely physical, allowing this to spill over into ill-discipline late on, with Felipe seeing red for a dangerous follow-through on Phil Foden, having earned his first yellow card for an elbow to the same player that drew blood.
Errm, no - no booking for that attack! And, btw, shouldn't var have been reviewing that for a straight red?

And under a pic of Phil getting attention...
Foden needed patching up early in the game after receiving a stray arm to the back of the head from Felipe
'Stray arm'? My fuckin arse, a deliberate vicious and cowardly assault.

The suggestion that he was booked for it seems to appear in multiple sources in the media. Weird.

I wouldn't describe it as a stray arm either, and the term does suggest something significantly less deliberate.

They'll release a picture of someone wearing a City shirt claiming he's one of the world's biggest human traffikers.

Curiously, some years ago I was on holiday, crossing the border from Rwanda into Uganda. As we walked to the passport check, the most notable thing I saw was someone in a longsleeved City shirt - presumably Toure's influence as a great African player.

Has von Trapp stopped continually moaning yet about the matches left? City have to play the same number in the same competitions. He is pp Saying the authorities should help Liverpool (but not City) with fixtures. And all because Liverpool have an early kick off to suit the great lord of tv.
'How l hate that fucking club' as the man almost said.
He doesn't seem to mention that they had a 2 week Xmas break through lying about covid.
Negative positives fuck right off you tramps

'Koke 'proud' of Atleti in fiery loss to City | Stones: We kept our temper'

Sky sports consoling the dirty Spanish twats.

Deleted app from my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.