Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Koke 'proud' of Atleti in fiery loss to City | Stones: We kept our temper'

Sky sports consoling the dirty Spanish twats.

Deleted app from my phone.
Apparently, Savic only attempted to headbutt Sterling.

He doesn't seem to mention that they had a 2 week Xmas break through lying about covid.
Negative positives fuck right off you tramps
And the media were curiously not curious about the phenomenon. Of course as might be expected , they ignored how City managed to play on.
Perhaps Liverpool's inhalers affected the Covid readings.
Not sure why they had no interest in the criminal offence of computer hacking previously.
Lots l don't understand about that club and its media friends.

Last edited:
Marca. (bitter c*nts!)

E38-CC75-E-56-DB-4-BDC-B10-C-66-F969744-E87.jpg

34-E3-F8-B4-533-E-4364-8-F96-DCDA904-C0-A63.jpg

Whilst over at Anfield.

75-F2-DF8-B-F457-4-BFD-810-C-81-EE8731975-F.jpg
What do we have to boast about? :D :D
Errr still being in the CL after playing Cunts 11 for 180 minutes.

Yep. And it's a little strange. Says Pep and Klopp shouldn't complain about the way Atletico play. Don't remember Pep complaining? Maybe I haven't been paying attention ....
Thought exactly the same.

And Pep doesn't try to influence the refs before the game, and is a better loser. So, while I agree with his basic premise, as usual, I am not sure why he dragged Pep into it.

Another fuckin pisstake from our joke of media outlets, leading story is what one of their cunts thinks on the game, who gives a shiny shite what he thinks, i know the Spanish press aren’t leading with Gundogans view on the game thats for fuckin certain.
Absolute utter cunts!

Just had a look for the first time in years to see how bad it was, even ignoring the bias the reporting on the football side is woeful including the line ‘Gundo headed against the post’ no he didn’t !!!!!! Did you even watch the game before writing this twaddle?

It's interesting that some elements of the English media seem determined to maintain their position that Athletico are just a bunch of scallywags and that somehow being good at the "dark arts" is something to boast about. It is all a bit of a lark. There has been very little focus on their racist fans making Hitler salutes in the first leg, booing the players taking a knee, and pelting Pep with bottles, and from some quarters, not much strong criticism of their players for trying to injure our team, spitting at our backroom staff, pulling hair, headbutting etc etc.
Why is it that Athletico fans, players, and their manager have such a problem with Manchester City? Are they driven by hatred and jealousy or is it political or even racial, given that their fans have a reputation in Spain for being anti-muslim? How much of their thuggish behaviour has been inflienced by the posionous way we are covered in the media both here and in Spain?
Some of the pundits seem to think what happened last night was just jolly japes from Simeone and his merry mob. I think the Athletico players behaved like animals and so did their thuggish Manager. Perhaps darker forces are driving the pure hatred of our club from many quarters.

It's interesting that some elements of the English media seem determined to maintain their position that Athletico are just a bunch of scallywags and that somehow being good at the "dark arts" is something to boast about. It is all a bit of a lark. There has been very little focus on their racist fans making Hitler salutes in the first leg, booing the players taking a knee, and pelting Pep with bottles, and from some quarters, not much strong criticism of their players for trying to injure our team, spitting at our backroom staff, pulling hair, headbutting etc etc.
Why is it that Athletico fans, players, and their manager have such a problem with Manchester City? Are they driven by hatred and jealousy or is it political or even racial, given that their fans have a reputation in Spain for being anti-muslim? How much of their thuggish behaviour has been inflienced by the posionous way we are covered in the media both here and in Spain?
Some of the pundits seem to think what happened last night was just jolly japes from Simeone and his merry mob. I think the Athletico players behaved like animals and so did their thuggish Manager. Perhaps darker forces are driving the pure hatred of our club from many quarters.
I'm with you on this.
I think alot of the continuall media hatred is starting to seep into our games.
It could also be affecting officiating.
Players being allowed to continually foul us with cards being dished as last resorts.
Liverpool home and away is a good example of this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.