Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure the headline was 'SCRAPED' through on the Martin Samuel article
Scraped was used on BBC Breakfast too.

Not about Liverpool conceding three at home though. Their little arses must have been tweeting a bit. Five goals in last two games. .Hmm.

Yep. And it's a little strange. Says Pep and Klopp shouldn't complain about the way Atletico play. Don't remember Pep complaining? Maybe I haven't been paying attention ....
Maybe I haven’t as I don’t remember Pep complaining either mate, in fact I thought he was quite diplomatic and spoke favourably, even on Wednesday night.

For any other english team that performance over 2 legs against the champions of Spain is called outstanding, and the focus is on the club making the semis. Instead it's all "atmosphere" and "dark arts". It took a brawl in the tunnel and some shocking behaviour for pundits to even have to mention the appalling anti-football shithousery of that team...and even then its with a smirk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.