Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the hope of what unfortunately happened at Wembley that they can be outraged not once but twice,and unfortunately some I would say (red scousers)thrive on the fact that booing took place during the mins silence..
Tory government have a plot to destroy Liverpool, ask Tony Evans. Everyone hates them, they claim, so it's them against everyone else.

The tannoy announcer did not say wether it was a silence or an applause, so everybody near me in block 510 started clapping, then went silent after realising, i could not hear anything else from our fans to be fair, unless it was closer to the dipper section, anyhow always the victims, its never their fault.....

The tannoy announcer did not say wether it was a silence or an applause, so everybody near me in block 510 started clapping, then went silent after realising, i could not hear anything else from our fans to be fair, unless it was closer to the dipper section, anyhow always the victims, its never their fault.....

At what point do we fuck off this rememberance? Nothing to do with city and was their own doing. Genuinley don't know why we have to observe it annually. Bigger atrocities have gone on in the world yet won't don't observe those other events. So weird

At what point do we fuck off this rememberance? Nothing to do with city and was their own doing. Genuinley don't know why we have to observe it annually. Bigger atrocities have gone on in the world yet won't don't observe those other events. So weird
Following on from this a serious question...are opposition teams consulted on this ? I mean, did anyone speak to City beforehand and ask whether they would be willing to honour the 97 fans with a minute's silence ? Who decided there should be a minute's silence anyway ? It was 33 years ago. Not 25, 30, or 40 or 50 or some other significant milestone. It wasn't a home game for Liverpool either.
Like other posters have said, if Liverpool want to organise a personal tribute themselves that's up to them but why does there need to be a minute's silence every year for this ? Surely Liverpool didn't specifically ask the FA for minute's silence before this game ?

Following on from this a serious question...are opposition teams consulted on this ? I mean, did anyone speak to City beforehand and ask whether they would be willing to honour the 97 fans with a minute's silence ? Who decided there should be a minute's silence anyway ? It was 33 years ago. Not 25, 30, or 40 or 50 or some other significant milestone. It wasn't a home game for Liverpool either.
Like other posters have said, if Liverpool want to organise a personal tribute themselves that's up to them but why does there need to be a minute's silence every year for this ? Surely Liverpool didn't specifically ask the FA for minute's silence before this game ?

Thank you. I'm not being a heartless bastard (well not completely).

I just don't understand why we have to observe it on their terms and why Pep bastardised innocent fans who were unaware of the silence and were just chanting as they made their way in to the stadium.

Need to cut this victim cult and it starts with the nonce BBC putting a stop to this shite.

Alex Crook is everything wrong with modern football. Fucking southern Nonce

Must be a Dipper with that name.

Southern media **** who never has to pay to attend a match.

I went, totally Fucked Easter for the Family but I went. It's no problem for a Southern loaded Dipper though is it.

What FA cup semi has sold out in the last 10 years?

Our fans have been to Wembley so often it's lost it's novelty factor. Of course other clubs fans won't understand that cos for them getting to go once every few years is a treat. I still think if they moved cup games to a neutral ground in the middle of the country instead of London a lot more would be willing to make the trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.