Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct, and I'm sure people can relate to a number of other indiscretions, including Heysel and booing the minutes silence for George Best in our own ground. I've total sympathy for those affected by Hillsborough but why do they need to hold silences before two different games during the same week.
I’m sure they will observe a minutes silence for the Juve fans in the champs leaguevfinal.

Must be a Dipper with that name.

Southern media **** who never has to pay to attend a match.

I went, totally Fucked Easter for the Family but I went. It's no problem for a Southern loaded Dipper though is it.

What FA cup semi has sold out in the last 10 years?

The all-London F.A. Cup semi-final, in London, between Premier League teams Chelsea and Crystal Palace, with minimal travel distances and no transport disruption, the day after ours, was attended by less supporters.

Thank you. I'm not being a heartless bastard (well not completely).

I just don't understand why we have to observe it on their terms and why Pep bastardised innocent fans who were unaware of the silence and were just chanting as they made their way in to the stadium.

Need to cut this victim cult and it starts with the nonce BBC putting a stop to this shite.
Its a salient question.

Had we played Forest instead who were also there on the fateful day would it have been done?

Alex Crook is everything wrong with modern football. Fucking southern Nonce

We know we have won the battle when all scum fans can score points on is the attendance. Maybe Alex Crook (whoever he is) should reflect on his absurd outburst and consider that his theory of the scum being able to sell Wembley out twofold could only be tested if they weren’t so terrifically shit.

Is this a new club like Brighton and Hove Albion , ie Liverpool-Utd because all you ever hear is Liverpool-Utd would of done this would of done that !
Also funny that this cock mentions the Play off game against Gillingham, wonder if this bellend know if we sold all our tickets for that one !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.