Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who’s Alex Crook?
He is someone who couldn't tell you the lowest semi final attendance in the last 100 years.
It was 30000 for the replay of the rags v the arse and it was was in the year the rags won the treble.
Not many know that because the media.never mention it as if it is some sort of Official Secret.

He is someone who couldn't tell you the lowest semi final attendance in the last 100 years.
It was 30000 for the replay of the rags v the arse and it was was in the year the rags won the treble.
Not many know that because the media.never mention it as if it is some sort of Official Secret.
Not to be a pendant but Luton/Wimbledon is the lowest SF crowd.

The rags/arse is I believe the lowest for a SF replay.

Please be as pedantic as you like in giving the details.
A quick search throws up the answer. Just over 25000 at white hart lane.

not bad really considering the capacities of the two teams grounds at the time.
Luton have a decent following and well Wimbledon were Wimbledon. Miss them to be honest.

I'm sure there was mention on here somewhere about United not selling out their Wembley allocation for one game. It was a semi final played after Ferguson packed in.

I'm sure there was mention on here somewhere about United not selling out their Wembley allocation for one game. It was a semi final played after Ferguson packed in.
Same principle I suppose. If it doesn't suit the agenda, just don't mention it and it disappears with time.

City are letting the Ukraine football team train and use the CFA facilities for their playoff game VS Scotland.

There is no cost involved for The Ukrainian FA.

Thought that might be newsworthy but apparently it's not.....

It might be because they (Ukraine FA) themselves anounced they will be training in Slovenia up until Jume prior to their fixtures, and never mentioned us

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.