Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add to that
Booing a player being taken off on a stretcher to have stitches in his face
Displaying banners across the M62 mentioning a German city and a year between 1957 & 1959
Attacking the Madrid bus in the next round after they attacked the city bus
Issuing death threats to a keeper who made a mistake in a final
Are those Chelsea fans?

Boo the national anthem
Attack the bus carrying the City team and also other clubs.
Throw a noxious substance at the rags squad entering their ground.
Attack an ambulance carrying a rag player with a broken leg to hospital.

They have no right to start pontificating about anyone's behaviour.
Easy to forget when no one ever mentions their misdeeds as they are too busy singing their praises.

Correct, and I'm sure people can relate to a number of other indiscretions, including Heysel and booing the minutes silence for George Best in our own ground. I've total sympathy for those affected by Hillsborough but why do they need to hold silences before two different games during the same week.
In the hope of what unfortunately happened at Wembley that they can be outraged not once but twice,and unfortunately some I would say (red scousers)thrive on the fact that booing took place during the mins silence..

In the hope of what unfortunately happened at Wembley that they can be outraged not once but twice,and unfortunately some I would say (red scousers)thrive on the fact that booing took place during the mins silence..
You actually know that some of the twats are wanting this to happen so they can jump on the moral high ground while turning a blind eye to everything they have done ............. had Hillsborough not happened they would have still have been singing about Munich didn’t Man U fans remind of them of that case in the early 90s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.