Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
City are letting the Ukraine football team train and use the CFA facilities for their playoff game VS Scotland.

There is no cost involved for The Ukrainian FA.

Thought that might be newsworthy but apparently it's not.....
It’s amazing how the BBC have missed that positive story, given their fondness for anything‘Ukraine’ since the war started.

The sport’s pages are still ramping it up though. Van Dijk’s dreaming of the quad and Real Madrid came from 2 down in a league game. Avoid till you can watch em squirm.

There's a story on the mail site about City not having a big enough squad to be able to fight on all four fronts. We all know that's true, nineteen first team players in total, get a few injuries and we're well short. Needless to say that story was hijacked by the usual red cunts, I don't know why they give them the ammunition

City are letting the Ukraine football team train and use the CFA facilities for their playoff game VS Scotland.

It would be if either of the red tops were letting them use their facilities!

Bet it’d be front page news if it was one of their beloved red teams offering out their facilities.

I didnt watch the Chelsea v Palace semi final. Was there a minute silence before the game for Hillsborough ?

City have been in fa cup semifinals before and I dont remember a minutes silence.

I guess the fa have decided every time the dippers make the semifinals than a minute silence will be held

Last edited:
Thank you. I'm not being a heartless bastard (well not completely).

I just don't understand why we have to observe it on their terms and why Pep bastardised innocent fans who were unaware of the silence and were just chanting as they made their way in to the stadium.

Need to cut this victim cult and it starts with the nonce BBC putting a stop to this shite.
I agree. City's apology was issued almost before the game had kicked off and as seems clear from posters who attended the game, at least a decent percentage were unaware that it was taking place or what it was for. Like I said, it was NOT a Liverpool home game and therefore I can't help but wonder why it was felt necessary to have the minute's silence.

A quick search throws up the answer. Just over 25000 at white hart lane.

not bad really considering the capacities of the two teams grounds at the time.
Luton have a decent following and well Wimbledon were Wimbledon. Miss them to be honest.
Thanks for that. It was a good crowd for those two teams and in the late 80s crowds were low.
By contrast when the rags and arse played the PL had restored interest in football and 30000 with Wembley next stop for the winners was piss poor for those teams both in with a chance of double.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.