Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another gobshite stealing a living on Talkshite

Not going to post the Talkshite vIdeo Twitter link

Alex Crook on Talkshite.

“Manchester City not selling out their allocation yesterday was a disgrace,” Crook said on talkSPORT.
Discussed a page or two back. Just another Southern nonce.

Another gobshite stealing a living on Talkshite

Not going to post the Talkshite vIdeo Twitter link

Alex Crook on Talkshite.

“Manchester City not selling out their allocation yesterday was a disgrace,” Crook said on talkSPORT.

I do find it funny how these well off presenters criticised hard working fans.

Perhaps the point should be why were two NW teams fans made to travel to London for a semi final, than one set have to find the money for the final.

Perhaps ask why Wembley tickets are so expensive

Perhaps ask why is food and drink so expensive

Perhaps ask why no trains from the NW

I live in kent but couldn't afford to go as my money has/will be spent on the Watford, RM and Villa game. I only have so much 'spare' cash

Nah that's just slack of Citys fans for not being well of.

Its getting beyond the working class fan. I only go because I use my dads small inheritance to enjoy time with my lad. Personally I would prefer my dad to still be here enjoying Citys success

When all the demos were going on a couple of years ago it all seemed to be the fault of Bristol.

Yea the dippers got a free ride didnt they.

When it was all kicking off around where I live. They want this plaque removed that plaque removed this place renamed. I mentioned about renaming liverpool lawns. Nothing was said about it completely swept under the carpet not one comment about it !

I do find it funny how these well off presenters criticised hard working fans.

Perhaps the point should be why were two NW teams fans made to travel to London for a semi final, than one set have to find the money for the final.

Perhaps ask why Wembley tickets are so expensive

Perhaps ask why is food and drink so expensive

Perhaps ask
Yea the dippers got a free ride didnt they.

When it was all kicking off around where I live. They want this plaque removed that plaque removed this place renamed. I mentioned about renaming liverpool lawns. Nothing was said about it completely swept under the carpet not one comment about it !
On local TV there were one or two mutterings but all played down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.