Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a story on the mail site about City not having a big enough squad to be able to fight on all four fronts. We all know that's true, nineteen first team players in total, get a few injuries and we're well short. Needless to say that story was hijacked by the usual red cunts, I don't know why they give them the ammunition

It's a clever article as they know it will bring in the City fans saying "thank you for reporting the truth" and other fans laughing at it.

Newspapers just want the clicks these days.

Liverpool has a slavery museum. Maybe it was created to absolve the city of any blame?

Remember, this was the city that tried and failed to stop the Manchester ship canal from being built, which would have effectively choked and blockaded Manchester.

But the Men of Manchester weren't having any if it, and pressed on, and built the Manchester Ship Canal, to the rage and indignation of Liverpudlians.

Our fans have been to Wembley so often it's lost it's novelty factor. Of course other clubs fans won't understand that cos for them getting to go once every few years is a treat. I still think if they moved cup games to a neutral ground in the middle of the country instead of London a lot more would be willing to make the trip.
The rags failed to sell their allocation for a semi final replay at Villa Park a few years ago, perhaps it’s a bit to difficult to get to from the Home Counties and Ireland. That Crooks is full of shit, shandy drinking tosser.

How many competitive games have the Dippers played at Wembley under the Teutonic Twat? League Cup final x 2 and Saturday, I think that’s about it. Pep has been here a couple of years less and think it’s about 8 times plus 3 x Charity Shields, we also don’t have the same number of supporters outside of GM to take up the slack for these games, there’s no way even a half of the dipper twats were from Merseyside.

Alex Crook is everything wrong with modern football. Fucking southern Nonce

I really wish people wouldn't post talksport tweets on here. I never listen to it as I do not find it life enhancing to hear low grade media parasites and retired non-elite footballers combining maximum irritation with minimum intelligence, whilst showing no intention of providing objective observation or thoughtful analysis (not setting a high bar here, anything over IQ 80 would be an improvement). I may be wrong, as I don't listen to it, this is only my impression from some of these tweets and other comments from posters on BM. Perhaps this is just the 8/9 bottom of the iceberg and the tip of it makes it worthwhile. Each to their own, I'll just continue spending my time on the better things in life, which obviously will including City winning the PL/UCL double this year whilst these types continue to display their jealousy and hatred.

How many competitive games have the Dippers played at Wembley under the Teutonic Twat? League Cup final x 2 and Saturday, I think that’s about it. Pep has been here a couple of years less and think it’s about 8 times plus 3 x Charity Shields, we also don’t have the same number of supporters outside of GM to take up the slack for these games, there’s no way even a half of the dipper twats were from Merseyside.
Teutonic Twat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.