Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool has a slavery museum. Maybe it was created to absolve the city of any blame?

Remember, this was the city that tried and failed to stop the Manchester ship canal from being built, which would have effectively choked and blockaded Manchester.

But the Men of Manchester weren't having any if it, and pressed on, and built the Manchester Ship Canal, to the rage and indignation of Liverpudlians.
I'm sorry jrb but the Manchester ship canal was an early case showing the need for FFP. It cheated Liverpool out of revenue that their "circle of virtue" deserved, was financed by Manchester's kamikaze spending and the canal drove a cart and horses through the break even principle Liverpool insisted on every year of its existence. And all the merchants who invested in it were probably Chelsea fans.

I'm sorry jrb but the Manchester ship canal was an early case showing the need for FFP. It cheated Liverpool out of revenue that their "circle of virtue" deserved, was financed by Manchester's kamikaze spending and the canal drove a cart and horses through the break even principle Liverpool insisted on every year of its existence. And all the merchants who invested in it were probably Chelsea fans.

And they say we have no history ......

Talksport doesn't care if what they say is correct or a load of shite.

They care about clicks, views, listeners - that's it.

If you share clips on here all you're doing is giving them more clicks/views.

In short - they've won.

Very much this. They pander to the rags and scouse because that's where the clicks lie. Knuckle scrapers who lap this stuff up. I couldn't give a fuck if we took 100 fans to Wembley, if people can't afford it, they can't fucking afford it, simple as that.

Course the rags would have sold out, it's because they're fucking shit. They don't make semi finals anymore.

Very much this. They pander to the rags and scouse because that's where the clicks lie. Knuckle scrapers who lap this stuff up. I couldn't give a fuck if we took 100 fans to Wembley, if people can't afford it, they can't fucking afford it, simple as that.

Course the rags would have sold out, it's because they're fucking shit. They don't make semi finals anymore.
And it’s only a couple of stops on the tube for most of them.

Come on Gaza enough of that , you know it’s never their fault .
I think everyone has got this wrong. The F A killed them by making clubs put 6 foot fences around the ground to stop fans getting on the pitch. It 's not just the fault of the police. If there were no fences or even if the fences had sections that could open in the event an emergency the fans could have got on the pitch. How come the F A has got off Scott Free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.