Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 40651
All the things happening in the world and this is what "journos" land on... I despair
Foden should have stumbled and accidentally spilled those drinks over the photographer and camera.
I doubt that reporters have families so the concept of getting food to feed the kids is a strange one to them or that they need feeding more frequently than every 48 hours.
Was that pic in the Mail?

View attachment 40651
All the things happening in the world and this is what "journos" land on... I despair
How dare he drink coffee and get food for his kids! Outraged I tell ya!

I tend to think that many 'articles' these days are just AI postings according to algorithms of what gets clicks. At least I prefer to think that rather than the possibility that a human being has intentionally published that drivel.

Journalist spotted stealing air would be a more appropriate headline.

Very much this. They pander to the rags and scouse because that's where the clicks lie. Knuckle scrapers who lap this stuff up. I couldn't give a fuck if we took 100 fans to Wembley, if people can't afford it, they can't fucking afford it, simple as that.

Course the rags would have sold out, it's because they're fucking shit. They don't make semi finals anymore.
United and Liverpool are on a different level support wise to everyone else like the Old Firm north of the border. But only one club gets compared to them attendance wise constantly. Do the media in Scotland abuse Hearts for selling 22K or Hibs 17K of their Hampden allocations when Rangers and Celtic sell 24K each

I saw this on Instagram - probably the usual suspects like daily mail, s*n etc
I was playing Detective Smartarse and thought it was two pics next to each other which the mail seems to do a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.