Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many of the Scouse dockers shared the same nickname, 'Tom Finney'.. every time a container crate came off a ship they'd say 'I'll take this corner..' (all right, all right.. I'll get me coat..!)
I remember they thought they were being cheated by the secure containers.
An early example of victim hood

Very much this. They pander to the rags and scouse because that's where the clicks lie. Knuckle scrapers who lap this stuff up. I couldn't give a fuck if we took 100 fans to Wembley, if people can't afford it, they can't fucking afford it, simple as that.

Course the rags would have sold out, it's because they're fucking shit. They don't make semi finals anymore.
The problem is cockney Rags like Crook on Talksport spout their shite , i wonder when was the last time he paid for a ticket to attend a Rag game , he will get complimentary tickets whenever they play in London and will watch his beloved Rags home games on his sofa.
Not sure but that was our 15th visit to Wembley in around 12 years , where as the Dippers still see it as a rare occasional treat , and as for the Rags any visit to Wembley in the near future it will be rammed with plastics because of the novelty value.
Maybe we have become complacent and some of us pick and choose Wembley occasions , it may stink of arrogance when actually for most of us its just simple economics , we do not have 659m fan base with others willing to step in and purchase their half and half scarves with their Wembley ticket.

United and Liverpool are on a different level support wise to everyone else like the Old Firm north of the border. But only one club gets compared to them attendance wise constantly. Do the media in Scotland abuse Hearts for selling 22K or Hibs 17K of their Hampden allocations when Rangers and Celtic sell 24K each
They would do it if they were better and more successful than them ;-)

He is someone who couldn't tell you the lowest semi final attendance in the last 100 years.
It was 30000 for the replay of the rags v the arse and it was was in the year the rags won the treble.
Not many know that because the media.never mention it as if it is some sort of Official Secret.
Didn't they get 17k for the 1995 replay against Palace ?
I believe they didn't sell out for the 2016 semi either.

Just been on News Now Man City. Don't bother!

F*ck me, it's either ex pros turmed pundits, pundits, or Journalists slagging City and Pep off. And positive related Klopp and Liverpool articles. There are a couple of articles about the Brighton match, that's it.

Was in great spirits before the match. Great atmosphere at Wealdstone FC. Then it’s turned into a nightmare couple of days. I can live with the result but the media outcry over empty seats and the minute silence fiasco, yet choose to fawn over Liverpool has irritated me big time . Yes we have our minority of idiots but the whole fan base has been tarnished . I honestly wasn’t aware of the minutes silence starting on Sat and I’m sure I’m not alone . I thought we brought a great following on Sat considering the farce of it being staged there. I honestly hope we go on and win the double now and give a f**k you to the rest of the football world .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.