Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
People on here really need to stop sharing shit articles about City.

All you're doing is giving them clicks and free advertising.

They win everytime you do it.
I think its perfectly acceptable for people to share any city related content bad/good with other city fans on here. To truly be in a position to form an opinion and either challenge back or accept what is said in the media surely any sensible person needs to read the content first.

I think its perfectly acceptable for people to share any city related content bad/good with other city fans on here. To truly be in a position to form an opinion and either challenge back or accept what is said in the media surely any sensible person needs to read the content first.

Copy and paste the headline or part of the article, don’t give them the clicks by pasting the link.

What we need to be doing is shouting about what is not being written about!

Paul Pogba- Quick stats maybe slightly out!

Transfer fee- 89.3 million

Wages- 74.5 million

Total cost- 163.8 million ( have heard slightly higher figure mentioned)

Sell on value if leaves as expected- Zero

Goals all comps- 39

Assists Prem- 39

Cost per goal or cost per assist- 4.2 million

Are there any articles about this waste of money?

What do you think we're going to be talking about in the 'media thread'?

Take a screenshot and post it.

Almost all the stuff being posted here is clickbait. They want you to be pissed off enough so you share it with others.

One of the reason so many articles are so obviously negative on us is that so many City fans fall for it, click on them and share it.

Hit them in the back pocket.

Just looked that book up. Looks an interesting read might download on my kindle. I once asked my dad what happened if you refused to pay the dockers tax, he laughed and said you didn't as the transport company you drove for would be banned from entering Seaforth. He said this arrangement persisted until the mid 1990s when the bigger shipping companies complained to the port authority and the problem seemed to disappear.
think it stopped around the time ACL and Hapag lioyd negotiated using seaforth for north atlantic shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.