Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alfy baby, I hope you don't mind me calling you that, anyway Alfy I am now back from the pub but perhaps not in the best state to search the interweb sooooo thank you fir posting that.
Paul Pogba, so good they signed him twice and let him go on a free both times.
Ha fucking ha
If he stays, there could be a derby chant in the making...

Pogba, Pogba,
So good they bought him twice,
Pogba, Pogba,
They were mugged off on the price

Pogba, Pogba,
So good they bought him twice,
Pogba, Pogba,
They really wanted Declan Rice

Has Merson started drinking again?

3-D6-D1-E5-B-95-F1-4898-8-DA0-8387465653-FA.jpg
Whoever calls him an Arsenal and England 'great' certainly has knocked a few back.

He's the new Aldridge/Colleymore/other deluded Liverpool pundits rolled into one.

Screenshot-20220423-042131-2.png
You know what is disrespectful Hamann?

Turning up for work still pissed from the night before. Something you have experience from when you was an employee of our club.

And then having the fucking cheek to ask the club for a hand out so you could clear your debts with Manchester bookmakers.

That's disrespectful you fucking whopper

Maybe the echo have an article on how City signing a prolific striker is good for the dippers? Really are rather talkative about a club they don't care about. Just gets me, these idiots tying themselves in knots to say we've got no fans, but at the same time we're all plastics, ruining football by paying the highest fees and wages .. and yet it's our stretford based chums who have this singular honour.

Was searching on MSN on Thursday about the Brighton game. The first hit I got was lord knows how many pages in a predictably negative tale from the muen.

Silly old sausages;-))
Are you a secret Echo reader :=)!!!

After leading with the boxing BBC Breakfast goes to saying that IF the rags beat Arsenal they are in with a good chance of top 4. Pictures of Ragnecks press conference and then it's over to Luton and their match.
It seems the BBC have still got the 'ignore' button on for the Champions and League leaders unless we are not playing today.
Childish as someone said earlier about the deliberate omission of a City Women pic in a article about their forthcoming cup final.
All so bloody obvious, glaring out and a City fan seems to think we imagine stuff about the media.

After leading with the boxing BBC Breakfast goes to saying that IF the rags beat Arsenal they are in with a good chance of top 4. Pictures of Ragnecks press conference and then it's over to Luton and their match.
It seems the BBC have still got the 'ignore' button on for the Champions and League leaders unless we are not playing today.
Childish as someone said earlier about the deliberate omission of a City Women pic in a article about their forthcoming cup final.
All so bloody obvious, glaring out and a City fan seems to think we imagine stuff about the media.
The media strategy has been obvious from the start. They believe that our owners are here for one thing and one thing only - exposure. By limiting the inclusion of City-related images and coverage they hope to deny our owners what they want and that they will therefore pack-up and leave.

Deluded wankers.

Maybe the echo have an article on how City signing a prolific striker is good for the dippers? Really are rather talkative about a club they don't care about. Just gets me, these idiots tying themselves in knots to say we've got no fans, but at the same time we're all plastics, ruining football by paying the highest fees and wages .. and yet it's our stretford based chums who have this singular honour.

Was searching on MSN on Thursday about the Brighton game. The first hit I got was lord knows how many pages in a predictably negative tale from the muen.

Silly old sausages;-))
I say steady on..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.