Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING:(A rare positive city related media experience has just taken place) - Came downstairs, BBC Radio 2 on, news finishes, followed by a good 2-3 minute montage building up tonight's game, ended by the statement "we don't need to say anymore, two of the world's greatest teams meet tonight", plus Carlo says he's scared. CTID!

after hearing all year about how good slippy g is in his training stint before going to his destiny,imagine my shock at seeing the table and discovering they are just clear of the relagation places
It's such a shame they're just clear. imagine the last day, loads of abuse for Jack from their dickhead fans as he scores to send them down & win us the league with a background of 'slipped on his fucking arse' being sung by 55K of us.

I take it Rob Bonnet is a Dipper fan. Graceless interview with the incredibly calm and composed Nedum, where Bonnet couldn't contain his joy at the prospect of City (referred to as CL "underachievers" of course), going out and then being pipped to the title by Liverpool. Good old beeb!

I was at Etihad Stadium on Saturday when Raheem Sterling blasted a good chance over against Watford. You should have heard how many fans around me were groaning and shouting 'useless' or 'get him off'.

I appreciate him. His finishing can be a little wayward at times but his goals have won us much whilst his misses have cost us little. I suspect that nigh on every full back is issuing frantic instructions to his wingback when he spies the teamsheet and spots Raheem on the flank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.