Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the f*** is this, the Soviet Union??
It’s mostly bollocks anyway, no way will the Premier League be railroaded by a Government that could be gone in a couple of years time. Fans in Board’s is not new but it doesn’t work because they are amateur's (see Salford FC).

The PL won’t distribute money down the pyramid if it means weakening the League which is the envy of the World, diluting funds means less quality which leads to less revenues and so the vicious circle continues.

There’s nothing in this, sanctions by an Independent Regulator if a Club spends too much, this is already in place with FFP and the next restrictions which have been brought in to protect the “heritage” clubs from 2024.

So when rodri hand balled there was outrage from everyone on media.
Now everyone is talking like its a 50/50 call for each decision the dippers get
Let me break it down
1 Trent is last man and pushes Gordon to prevent him having a goal soaring opportunity - clear red
2 - mane pushes and pokes a player in the face- clear red
3 - matip makes no attempt as last man to plate the ball prevents a goal scoring opportunity- penalty and a red

they are bailed out at every turn
No way they win that match from a goal down with 10 men
They can point to the decent football they play and the skill of individual players, but the other side of the coin is that they are constantly allowed off the hook by refs who seem to adopt the Old Mother Riley approach when he had the gig at The Swamp.Dippers getting a pen via Crappenberg in added time, and in the same added time EFC were up the other end and Joleon got uprooted. Seems to me it's running at least one each fuckin' half for the last ten derbies, penalties that Liverpool get at the drop of a hat.

So when rodri hand balled there was outrage from everyone on media.
Now everyone is talking like its a 50/50 call for each decision the dippers get
Let me break it down
1 Trent is last man and pushes Gordon to prevent him having a goal soaring opportunity - clear red
2 - mane pushes and pokes a player in the face- clear red
3 - matip makes no attempt as last man to plate the ball prevents a goal scoring opportunity- penalty and a red

they are bailed out at every turn
No way they win that match from a goal down with 10 men
Agree on all points. It was infuriating, I’ve got to stop watching Dipper matches

Just listened to the football writers podcast, titled “ is history beckoning for Liverpool “
Paddy Barclay on so I knew what to expect, at one point he says “ we want kids growing up dreaming of wearing Real Madrid and Barcelona shirts not Manchester City shirts “

most pompous clueless prick out there genuinely don’t know how he’s paid to talk and write about sport
"I guarantee that when Pep heard that Jose had become United's manager he'll have wanted to rip up his contract".

I feel we have really got our work cut out in the next month or so. The premier league and pigmol will be doing all they can to protect the 'product' by trying their best to achieve the great comeback for Liverpool and their army of worldwide cretins. The plainly obvious bias shown towards them by the aforementioned tossers is there for all to see and I can only see that increasing as the games go by.

I also predict the clearly bent bastards of UEFA will be doing their best to ensure a 'European Royalty' showpiece over the next two games to put the final nail in the proposed Super League's coffin with a Parisian wankfest extravaganza.

Couple that with the shite, biased media in this country who will be baying for such an outcome and we really must all stick together and get right behind Pep and the boys starting tonight.

Come on City!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.