Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does this all the time like watching the warm-up is going to reveal something ground-breaking. He's a fucking idiot who's fully bought into the cult and his own image.
I would have had Pickford practicing his distribution twatting the ball in his general direction.

Or put up a huge sheet to stop the weirdo lurking..............

im getting really annoyed with Micah Richards. that guy was supposed to be part of our media problem solutions, or so i hoped.

the article he wrote on the bb (fucking) c sports pages is just a further assassination of our fans, by our own club ambassador. he really shouldnt be in any form of representation of our club in the media. so disappointed in him!

I would have had Pickford practicing his distribution twatting the ball in his general direction.

Or put up a huge sheet to stop the weirdo lurking..............
He also stayed on the pitch after the match, something he has been warned about on several occasions, and is doing on a regular basis, but like liverpool police the FA did not see anything.

im getting really annoyed with Micah Richards. that guy was supposed to be part of our media problem solutions, or so i hoped.

the article he wrote on the bb (fucking) c sports pages is just a further assassination of our fans, by our own club ambassador. he really shouldnt be in any form of representation of our club in the media. so disappointed in him!
There is a fine balance to working with the BBC/SKY but i agree he is too stupid to do it, unlike Onuoha.

I feel we have really got our work cut out in the next month or so. The premier league and pigmol will be doing all they can to protect the 'product' by trying their best to achieve the great comeback for Liverpool and their army of worldwide cretins. The plainly obvious bias shown towards them by the aforementioned tossers is there for all to see and I can only see that increasing as the games go by.

I also predict the clearly bent bastards of UEFA will be doing their best to ensure a 'European Royalty' showpiece over the next two games to put the final nail in the proposed Super League's coffin with a Parisian wankfest extravaganza.

Couple that with the shite, biased media in this country who will be baying for such an outcome and we really must all stick together and get right behind Pep and the boys starting tonight.

Come on City!!!!
Great post!

Not rocket science, but so true!

Calm down.

Nothing wrong with the article. He's sticking up for a City player.

We finally have a regular former City player in the media. Do I agree with everything he says? No. But that's allowed, it's not an assassination.

Think some of you want a City fanzine where former City players can only say 100% positive stuff about us.

Calm down.

Nothing wrong with the article. He's sticking up for a City player.

We finally have a regular former City player in the media. Do I agree with everything he says? No. But that's allowed, it's not an assassination.

Think some of you want a City fanzine where former City players can only say 100% positive stuff about us.
he's too stupid to know what is tubthumping for the club and what is being manipulated as a covert dig at the club.

the article clearly smears the fanbase, yet again.

calming down is not something i tend to do when the thing i love is being constantly lambasted.

It’s mostly bollocks anyway, no way will the Premier League be railroaded by a Government that could be gone in a couple of years time. Fans in Board’s is not new but it doesn’t work because they are amateur's (see Salford FC).

The PL won’t distribute money down the pyramid if it means weakening the League which is the envy of the World, diluting funds means less quality which leads to less revenues and so the vicious circle continues.

There’s nothing in this, sanctions by an Independent Regulator if a Club spends too much, this is already in place with FFP and the next restrictions which have been brought in to protect the “heritage” clubs from 2024.
I caught a little of this from the BBC who seemed to suggest that the Government was going to come after City, at that point i stopped reading ownership/FFP rubbish, reality check, what would the Regulator want? Clubs to pay more taxes, the Government has already pulled up the FA once on diversity in the corridors of power, most likely it will look at all those clubs that keep filling zero profit returns despite earning£100`s of millions, and the threat? they could turn every club over 100 years into a heritage site letting the Council lease it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.