Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down.

Nothing wrong with the article. He's sticking up for a City player.

We finally have a regular former City player in the media. Do I agree with everything he says? No. But that's allowed, it's not an assassination.

Think some of you want a City fanzine where former City players can only say 100% positive stuff about us.
Agreed I don't want that either but it'd make a change from being a rag/dipper fanzine I suppose.

I would have had Pickford practicing his distribution twatting the ball in his general direction.

Or put up a huge sheet to stop the weirdo lurking..............
Onholiday. Safest place to be would be on the sight line where Pickford was aiming. Be like standing in a straight line to the flag if I was playing the golf shot.

Agreed I don't want that either but it'd make a change from being a rag/dipper fanzine I suppose.
ex liverpool 2 goal wonder Lambert states that Haaland coming to the club will weaken city. pretty much the whole of non-city twitter is calling Haaland injury prone. and the one guy we have in the mainstream media comes out with an article that literally calls City fans ungrateful and unintelligent.

i dont want a fanzine either, but ffs can we have just one lone voice of media support from fucking somewhere please? relying on the musings of martin samuels is not enough.

he's too stupid to know what is tubthumping for the club and what is being manipulated as a covert dig at the club.

the article clearly smears the fanbase, yet again.

calming down is not something i tend to do when the thing i love is being constantly lambasted.
I don't see what's wrong with the article.
All he had to do was read the Raheem thread on here for his research.
The lad get's slaughtered by a lot of people every time he steps on the pitch!

I don't see what's wrong with the article.
All he had to do was read the Raheem thread on here for his research.
The lad get's slaughtered by a lot of people every time he steps on the pitch!
The same posters on here go mad when an ex-United or Liverpool player writes something sycophantic about their club, yet they expect Micah to do the same.

Nowt wrong with his article and he's right, Sterling has become a bit of a target for the boo-boys, a City tradition which goes back 50 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.