Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talksport were embarrassing last night. Also kept playing the commentary of Madrid scoring over each city caller and cut them off quickly.

Yet allowed a scouser on for 5 minutes to woman about Wembley again.

Yep good for a laugh talksport and when we win there is always bots coming on and saying I was at the game then go on to slag out support.

BBC Breakfast almost bubbling with praise for the first time in living memory. Pleasant surprise but local news very flat as usual including a factual but unnecessary 'slender' lead in the same 'glass nearly empty' fashion as their Radio 4 colleagues before moving on to gush over Liverpool.

Had a quick look at the comment sections in some of the media and although every City article is infested by dippers begging Leeds go at us, there are many neutrals saying how much they enjoyed the game. The media can spin it how they want but neutrals know what they've witnessed with their own eyes. Away from the City game the funniest article had outraged Liverpool plastics demanding justice for the vandalised bogs at the Everton game. You'd have thought the whole Liverpool squad must have been in there collectively crapping it going off the outrage.

Just heard John Barnes prattling on when asked "Are Liverpool the best team of the Premier League era"?... Lol.

He didn't pause for breath on using almost every eulogy to praise his beloved Liverpool. If i didn't know better I'd be thinking the dippers had won every PL title the way he was going on. Lol

Never once did he mention what we have achieved or Chelsea ,but he briefly mentioned Fergie's success at the swamp. The guy is another bitter idiot who cannot even bring himself to mention us, the wanker.

Just heard John Barnes prattling on when asked "Are Liverpool the best team of the Premier League era"?... Lol.

He didn't pause for breath on using almost every eulogy to praise his beloved Liverpool. If i didn't know better I'd be thinking the dippers had won every PL title the way he was going on. Lol

Never once did he mention what we have achieved or Chelsea ,but he briefly mentioned Fergie's success at the swamp. The guy is another bitter idiot who cannot even bring himself to mention us, the wanker.
Lost a lot of respect for Barnes when he started to make excuses for Luis Suarez, zero fuckin tolerance, see him in a very different light these days and shows the power a cult can have over people.

Real Madrid score moral victory (he actually did say that!) Ffs, sometimes you just have to call an arsehole an arsehole.

Yes, I shit you not. Moral victory. Catering for the occasional fan who probably dislikes City. Bravo, you pricks. Anybody catch the score tonight by the way?

I'd forgotten that little throwaway at the end, has anyone seen an explanation for what he meant by it?

Lost a lot of respect for Barnes when he started to make excuses for Luis Suarez, zero fuckin tolerance, see him in a very different light these days and shows the power a cult can have over people.
Considering the abuse Barnes suffered, it was a very bizarre position to take

I'd forgotten that little throwaway at the end, has anyone seen an explanation for what he meant by it?
He explained it as a moral victory due to the losing by only one goal away, in a two legged tie, despite getting battered for large parts of the game.

The use of the word moral was incorrect though. Or possibly very deliberate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.