Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it n the car last night and heard Guillem Balague, Alan Shearer and Chapman raving about Madrid. It was that bad that towards the end Balague was asked to sum up and said Madrid fans will be happy going home with the win!!!!! This was after a lot of slagging of both teams making mistakes!!!

He didn't say they were going home with a win, he said they'll feel like they've won, because the game is still alive and it should have been over inside 30 minutes.

Talksport were embarrassing last night. Also kept playing the commentary of Madrid scoring over each city caller and cut them off quickly.

Yet allowed a scouser on for 5 minutes to woman about Wembley again.
Someone claiming to be a rag was also let on who claimed he was there slagging us off.

Cunty and O'Hara are full time WUMs. Sorry, "Bantz merchants."

City fans were on Paul Ross slagging them off after and Ross was trying to defend them valiantly.

For us plebs at the match there was a huge delay, 3 minutes ? If it was just comms, as your commentator said, someone could have run on or it could have been put on the big screen. Yet again the match going fan was ignored. We then had another delay immediately after without a clue what was happening. 5 minutes of total bemusement coupled with anger. Thanks pigmob.
I agree mate ....total and utter shambles for the fans in the ground. Very frustrating.

Was the conflab at the side of the pitch with Kevin and a couple of others part of the explanation? It's a pile of farmyard manure every which way round.
No idea. But Kevin Friend was clueless for about 2 mins ....he didn't know if he should stick with his decision or overrule it. When a commentator says maybe he shoudl run on the pitch and tell the ref, then you know the system is utter crap. A pile of shit all round as you say.

OLIVER HOLT: Manchester City's complicated pursuit of the Champions League is layered with resentments, jealousies, suspicions and ambivalence... but their dream to be one of football's great powers will not be fulfilled until they capture it​

City fans, and the club hierarchy, have felt victimised by the European game over the years and in some ways, it is hard to blame them. The other members of the winners' club have made it plain since City was bought by Abu Dhabi in 2008 that they do not want them to join. City and their supporters are caught between telling them where to shove their marquee competition and craving the acceptance winning it would bring.

View attachment 41201

Acceptance?

Fuck off.

Amusingly, caught five minutes of Talksport on my way out for a sandwich. Debate between Trevor Sinclair and Simon Jordan as to whether Sterling is World Class. Sinclair says he is is, and Jordan calls his opinion "laughable". Sinclair retorts "you've never played the game" to which Jordan is furious calling it a "low blow".

Calling the opinion of an ex footballer "laughable" is a low blow, you dick. Have a taste of your own medicine. I've also heard him dozens of times claiming "I used to run a football club" to make himself some sort of authority.

Well done Trev.

Amusingly, caught five minutes of Talksport on my way out for a sandwich. Debate between Trevor Sinclair and Simon Jordan as to whether Sterling is World Class. Sinclair says he is is, and Jordan calls his opinion "laughable". Sinclair retorts "you've never played the game" to which Jordan is furious calling it a "low blow".

Calling the opinion of an ex footballer "laughable" is a low blow, you dick. Have a taste of your own medicine. I've also heard him dozens of times claiming "I used to run a football club" to make himself some sort of authority.

Well done Trev.

He ran it into the ground….

Be like this comedian claiming "He used to run a bus"...

Reg-Varney-in-On-the-Buse-007.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.