Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right from day 1 of our take over the media have constantly attacked us with "it takes more than money , you can't buy success ,to be classed as a top side they need to win the PL , win it in consective seasons " now the narrative is winning the CL , not only is it jealousy and refusal to accept that the rags time was up a long time ago but they are scared we will win it and aren't going away anytime soon , that's why the majority of the.media always downplay our achievements and record breaking , they hate it
Fuck me and Madrid are skin flints ffs ;-)

Yeah I defended him the other week, but I think I got that wrong.
There was a bit towards the end where he winked after saying "as a neutral". I find it funny when they are so obviously bitter against City that they cannot begin to claim they have any objectivity on the subject or that their opinions aren't tainted.

Last edited:
I could have sworn SSN didn't cover our bus arrival into the stadium with the sounds of thousands of banana's being peeled rapidly last night?

This morning thought I would see how last night's game was was portrayed on talkshite breakfast ( not listened to this appalling crap in ages). Ally loved the game , we had interview with former Real President gushing about them obviously, the listener was treated to soundbites from the interview all morning lovely. No Buzzer,Dicky, Dave Bernstein ect to give balance was wondering if this approach to favour the foreign team happens in Spain yeah I know it doesn't. We had a couple of City callers were Laura Woods ( she is shocking) slyly asked one of them about the atmosphere unbelievable really considering she reckons to follow Arsenal who really rock at their ground as everyone knows

It’s bizarre because everybody apart from Talksport are saying the atmosphere last night was fantastic. It’s almost as though they’re deliberately trying to poke the hornets nest and get people to phone in.

It’s bizarre because everybody apart from Talksport are saying the atmosphere last night was fantastic. It’s almost as though they’re deliberately trying to poke the hornets nest and get people to phone in.
Don't be ridiculous. You'll be telling me that Adrian Durham has a different opinion to his co-presenter next!

Liverpool football headline on BBC Sport proclaiming that they have to play twice in last week. But in the small print down in the article it mentions that we play three times. Not sure what the point of this article is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.