Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't work out how the media saw the assault by Dallas on Grealish as a 50/50 tackle and we've seen the result of teams taking the advice of pundits to 'get stuck in', when they play us. Had anyone ever heard them giving the same advice to teams playing Liverpool?
That would be being impartial and objective so suspect not….

But you need to make it scan bm, try not insert more syllables than will fit -some easy fixes like:
We did it alone, or We did it ourselves.
Bent refs and VAR
Dippers and rags
TV and press (or You Media Twats)
All these just remove a syllable to make it flow better. Can't see you getting many verses to air, but good luck!
The 'we did it on our own' line is a reference to what Pep said in an interview not long ago, although I could be wrong, again. I thought it flowed nicely to the 'it should have been 10' song but as I could not hold a note in a bucket and my singing is terrible I suppose I am not the best person to comment. As a FOC I have no idea what you mean by scan bluemoon;-). I would like to know though. Feel free to play around with it.

Couldn't work out how the media saw the assault by Dallas on Grealish as a 50/50 tackle and we've seen the result of teams taking the advice of pundits to 'get stuck in', when they play us. Had anyone ever heard them giving the same advice to teams playing Liverpool?
Alan Shizer Shearer last week telling off Watford defence for not taking down De Bruyne! Absolutely shocking!

The 'we did it on our own' line is a reference to what Pep said in an interview not long ago, although I could be wrong, again. I thought it flowed nicely to the 'it should have been 10' song but as I could not hold a note in a bucket and my singing is terrible I suppose I am not the best person to comment. As a FOC I have no idea what you mean by scan bluemoon;-). I would like to know though. Feel free to play around with it.
Aah, ok, Pep needs to consider how his quotes might adapt to terrace chants in future - lack of foresight there ;0)
I'm a FOC too, but, scan, in relation to words to music I meant that the words should fit the tune/rythym, and some were a syllable too long. But, sorry, I wasn't trying to preach...
(ps. bm was reference to you, not bluemoon)

"It may have been different if Leeds’ roughhouse tactics had worked, as they appeared to target the City forward. Yet Grealish has gone from the most fouled player in the top-flight to barely featuring.."

Yes, I wonder why that might be...
Look at this comment by Dipper fan Steve "Semper victima, umquam sua culpa" Mitchell

0qtdpQZ.png

It doesn't suit the narrative.

It's a foregone conclusion that the dippers will win their remaining games.

The reality (and the media won't mention this) is that if they do win their remaining Premier League fixtures and we win ours, it will destroy them.

It's happened before and it would be very difficult for Klopp to convince his band of merry men that it's theirs next season.
Not sure that's the case. They walked the league the last time we won it by winning 14 on the spin.

It's funny really. Grealish got fouled 167 and 110 times respectively for Villa in the Prem in 19/20 and 20/21, both once every 19 minutes.

This season with a City shirt on he's been fouled 50 times, once every 35 minutes.

Nothing to see there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.