Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair'ish

"It may have been different if Leeds’ roughhouse tactics had worked, as they appeared to target the City forward. Yet Grealish has gone from the most fouled player in the top-flight to barely featuring.."

Yes, I wonder why that might be...

And the same bias in 2019 with the penultimate matches. The Dippers beat Newcastle on Sky and we still had to play Leicester on the Monday night and I remember Tyler saying "can former Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers help them win the title"? Of course, there was no "can former Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez deny them the title" for balance.

We beat Leicester thanks to the famous Kompany goal.
It's almost as if the media don't think they can do it without outside assistance

Dipper fan Alyson Rudd has written a vomit inducing piece in the Times today about Klipperty and the love the "enraptured" dipper fans have for him. She goes on to say that "It feels as if Liverpool have broken through a barrier and are about to become a dynasty rather than simply the club that tries to block the path of Manchester City".

Fuck off you simpering idiot, the only Dynasty they have any chance of achieving is if there is a remake of the tv series - Bingo and Bobby (sic) certainly have the requisite Hollywood gnashers!
Someone called Graham Sibley on the Sound of Football podcast claimed most working class people wouldn't read a paper but for football. Pretty hard figuring out which one of them is the more moronic.

This morning I am still thinking about the inept referee dusplay yesterday and this little ditty came into my head. To the tune of it could have been 10.

We did it on our own
We did it on our own
You cheating bas××××s
We did it on our own.

Gill Parry and Pygmol
Gill Parry and Pygmol
You cheating bas××××s
We did it on our own

Referees and VAR
Referees and VAR
You cheating bas×××s
We did it on our own

Dippers and united
Dippers and united
You cheating bas××××s
We did it on our own

Television and press
Television and press
You cheating bas××××s
We did it onour own.

Royalties can be donated to City in the Community ;-)
But you need to make it scan bm, try not insert more syllables than will fit -some easy fixes like:
We did it alone, or We did it ourselves.
Bent refs and VAR
Dippers and rags
TV and press (or You Media Twats)
All these just remove a syllable to make it flow better. Can't see you getting many verses to air, but good luck!

Someone called Graham Sibley on the Sound of Football podcast claimed most working class people wouldn't read a paper but for football. Pretty hard figuring out which one of them is the more moronic.
Could not bring myself to read the full article…also the Lpool match report went out of its way to defend the ref not giving Newcastle a free kick against Milner just before the goal .

Could not bring myself to read the full article…also the Lpool match report went out of its way to defend the ref not giving Newcastle a free kick against Milner just before the goal .
Couldn't work out how the media saw the assault by Dallas on Grealish as a 50/50 tackle and we've seen the result of teams taking the advice of pundits to 'get stuck in', when they play us. Had anyone ever heard them giving the same advice to teams playing Liverpool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.