Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure that's the case. They walked the league the last time we won it by winning 14 on the spin.
True.

However, we weren't signing Haaland the following season.

The most optimistic Liverpool player will have their doubts if they finish this season behind us (bearing in mind we have done it without a recognised striker).

The 'we did it on our own' line is a reference to what Pep said in an interview not long ago, although I could be wrong, again. I thought it flowed nicely to the 'it should have been 10' song but as I could not hold a note in a bucket and my singing is terrible I suppose I am not the best person to comment. As a FOC I have no idea what you mean by scan bluemoon;-). I would like to know though. Feel free to play around with it.
This may help:
A poet who lived in Japan
His poems one never could scan
When asked why it was
He said it's because
I try to get as many words in the last line as I ever possibly can.

Couldn't work out how the media saw the assault by Dallas on Grealish as a 50/50 tackle and we've seen the result of teams taking the advice of pundits to 'get stuck in', when they play us. Had anyone ever heard them giving the same advice to teams playing Liverpool?
If they had the fucking TOON never heard it.

But you need to make it scan bm, try not insert more syllables than will fit -some easy fixes like:
We did it alone, or We did it ourselves.
Bent refs and VAR
Dippers and rags
TV and press (or You Media Twats)
All these just remove a syllable to make it flow better. Can't see you getting many verses to air, but good luck!
That how Elton makes Millions ;-)

Did MOTD show the Mané incident? I don't remember seeing it.

My word, that guy has to hold the record for the most red cards escaped. There was one against Everton just the other week that he should have had and there was the elbow in the 2-2 game against Chelsea in January.

He's becoming the most irritating player in the PL for me. He dives and flops around like a fish out of water trying to get other players booked and on the other side of it, he gets away with whatever he likes.

edit: The league cup incident was Keita, I misremembered that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.