Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't even going down that road tbh she was just plain awful in front of the camera and her knowledge (or lack of) and bias were plainly on show.

I can go down that road and also confirm she is to football journalism, what Solskjaer is to management.

Except Ole is prettier in the flesh and after the chemical peel and blonde extensions.

Her nickname was - Melissa Never Ready

Last edited:
A global fan base but returned half their tickets for the first leg. Something the media would take great delight in hammering us for despite continually telling the world we have virtually no fans outside the borough of Stockport
For the last time, we restricted their allocation because they did the same to us. They didn't have the tickets to return.

I have never seen such an amount of coverage before on an English teams European opponents. Its like we are the non English team with Sky, BBC etc

I have never seen such an amount of coverage before on an English teams European opponents. Its like we are the non English team with Sky, BBC etc

I've just made the mistake of turning sky on. Plastic scouser Reddy reporting and it was all about Madrid, nothing about us at all.

Just the plucky, shoestring £600m squad.

Allison £70m
Van Dijk £75m
Robertson £10m
Arnold £0
Thiago £35m
Fabinho £40m
Henderson £20m
Mane £40m
Salah £38m
Djota £45m
Dias £45m
Firminho £30m
Origi £10m
Chamberlain £35m
Konate £35m
Matip £0
Tsimikas £11.75m
Minamito £7.25m
Gomez £4.5m
Keita £54m
Kelleher £1.5m
Milner £0
Jones £0

Ederson £33m
Zinchenko £3m
Steffen £7m
Stones £49m
Dias £52m (Otamendi £14m makeweight)
Walker £52m
Cancelo £28m (Danilo £33m makeweight)
Foden £0
Laporte £58m
Gundogan £20m
Fern £30m
Bernie £44m
Rodri £62m
Mahrez £60m
Sterling £47m
Palmer £0
Jesus £28m
De Bruyne £54m
Mendy £50m
Ake £40m

Take out the £100m splurge on Grealish and the squad prices are more than comparable.

Especially so, if you factor we bought Fern in 2014 and now 37 and another facing prison.

I was informed last night, they're the best ever team built on a budget.

I pointed out that as they've only won the league cup, essentially they're the Oxford United of the 2020's.

1. She's a Liverpool fan.
2. She and Sly pamper to Liverpool fans.
3. She's not ugly.
4. Apart from those 3 reasons I haven't got a clue, because there aren't anymore reasons.
I don't disagree but she is fronting the main sports provider for this country, I mean how embarrassing for Sky is that.

'Real are in absolute fire form'

Even if we take that as a misspeak then she is also ignoring the fact we made them look very average despite the 4-3 scoreline.

I figure she ticks all the quota boxes, still, in a few years' time the men will be needing that kind of a leg up to get a gig on a sports channel soon enough.

Just the plucky, shoestring £600m squad.

Allison £70m
Van Dijk £75m
Robertson £10m
Arnold £0
Thiago £35m
Fabinho £40m
Henderson £20m
Mane £40m
Salah £38m
Djota £45m
Dias £45m
Firminho £30m
Origi £10m
Chamberlain £35m
Konate £35m
Matip £0
Tsimikas £11.75m
Minamito £7.25m
Gomez £4.5m
Keita £54m
Kelleher £1.5m
Milner £0
Jones £0

Ederson £33m
Zinchenko £3m
Steffen £7m
Stones £49m
Dias £52m (Otamendi £14m makeweight)
Walker £52m
Cancelo £28m (Danilo £33m makeweight)
Foden £0
Laporte £58m
Gundogan £20m
Fern £30m
Bernie £44m
Rodri £62m
Mahrez £60m
Sterling £47m
Palmer £0
Jesus £28m
De Bruyne £54m
Mendy £50m
Ake £40m

Take out the £100m splurge on Grealish and the squad prices are more than comparable.

Especially so, if you factor we bought Fern in 2014 and now 37 and another facing prison.
They also never mention all the money they spunked on shit players in the time we struck 'oil' starting with the mumbler spending more on Andy Carroll than we did on Aguero lol

Never really understood the bollocks about net spend.... I'm sure our net spend would be less than most had we sold the likes of Kompany, Aguero, Yaya, Silva, Zabaleta, Hart etc in their prime and cashed in and not got the years we did out of them then let them leave for nothing.
Nail on head.

Fancy all those mercenaries staying for 10 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.