Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@cheekybids Ha ha, sorry bud, I was being a thick bastard this morning. I meant the one that manages VillaReal, Unia Emery. The bbc didn't do an article praising him before the dipper match.
I think I will go and hide somewhere for a bit.

Funny that isn’t it, almost as if there is an agenda……..but as soon as you said Simeone (mistakenly) I knew with I’d find a Atleti are now favourite narrative.

Yesterdays media narrative, the genius that is Klopp , todays narrative, the genius that is Ancelotti. Sickening when you think about it and I’m sure should we get to Paris it would be 1,0000000% worse
If they are given the league by PiGMOL I'm not sure if my sanity could cope with the dipperfest

Another greatest title?

Neutral football fans aren't calling him great in the comments section.

The continual fawning of Klopp from the English Football Mafia(Media) is f*cking sickening!

Screenshot-20220504-145054-2.png
Did anyone ask him if they are gonna give us a guard of honour in the cl final, if we get there and have won the pl title.

Or were they all too busy licking his arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.