Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottlers?

There’s only one team known as European bottlers, Yes Liverpool bottling fans, police and anyone who gets in their way.

Dear John,
How many times did you play for Liverpool in Europe?
”None” “Zero” “Zilch” “ Never”
Why was that?
Oh yes, all English clubs banned, Why?

Liverpool, bottling, robbing, rioting and killing people across Europe, ever since I can remember, and a lot longer too!
Who gives 2 fucks what this alcoholic wankstain thinks....potless pisshead....its like on soccer Saturday yesterday when stumpy Stelling tried to get a rise out of the panel about what dieter spunk bubble hamman said about pep and to his credit you could see the distain on Clinton morrisons face as if to say,what a prick he is....opinions from them washed up alchis mean absolutely fuck all and just pander to the murdering mases of victimpool....

I appreciate peoples opinion of Timothy Martin are split.

I was in Wetherspoons yesterday morning having a breakfast when I came across this magazine which I found very interesting given the English football media and certain (social media, click-bait) journalists issues with City.

I don’t expect anyone to read it all, but as you an see some of the papers (that have also lied about Sheikh Mansour and City continually) are named and shamed by Whetherspoons by way of a retraction and a public apology.

Does The Truth Matter. (not to the English football media and the journalist it doesn’t)

PXL-20220507-091706621-MP.jpg

PXL-20220507-091716517-MP.jpg

PXL-20220507-091729467-MP.jpg

PXL-20220507-091803241-MP-2.jpg

PXL-20220507-091826928-MP-2.jpg

PXL-20220507-091849704-MP-2.jpg
It shows that Wetherspoons are proactive with their PR, something I wish we would do more of to protect City's reputation.

Absolutely love the man along with his integrity and complete honesty. Imagine being asked both inane and often questionable (Hi jj, you fucking clown) questions by supposed professional journalists week in week out, and not losing it.That alone amazes me.

Beyond that, he shows his knowledge of us, our club, our team, our history, our hopes and dreams. And wants to add to them and at all times shows trust in those he works with both in the squad and hierarchy above and around him

I met one of my heroes years ago and was lucky enough to shake his hand and say thank you. I hope one day I say the same with Pep.

I hope he stays for a long time

Cockymore is on fire today( well I wish he was)in his Sunday People article, stating De Bruyne needs to move to a Liverpool, Bayern, Real to fulfill his champions league dream. Calls Liverpool a winning machine, lol, a Carabao cup so far Stanley, absolutely zero guarantee they will win anything else this season is there. He is one bitter fucker, ever since Pep owned him with that " Stanley who" comment

Spit boy on sky

"I always thought City will drop points"

No you didn't you fucking liar. You said last week both teams will win their reminding games. No one pulled him up on that
Him and Redknapp in the Studio ........ did either play for Newcastle ???? Nope it’s Sky yet again pandering to a bunch of glory hunting scouse vermin ........ Unless they have a connection to City ( Micah ) or Newcastle they they shouldn’t be near or it should be an impartial guest who ain’t wanting a result for either side ......... spitty and the Skechers king will be all over Newcastle today ......... Come on City really spoil there weekend

Him and Redknapp in the Studio ........ did either play for Newcastle ???? Nope it’s Sky yet again pandering to a bunch of glory hunting scouse vermin ........ Unless they have a connection to City ( Micah ) or Newcastle they they shouldn’t be near or it should be an impartial guest who ain’t wanting a result for either side ......... spitty and the Skechers king will be all over Newcastle today ......... Come on City really spoil there weekend
With Neville on co-comms, it could be a bloodbath after the game.

Who gives 2 fucks what this alcoholic wankstain thinks....potless pisshead....its like on soccer Saturday yesterday when stumpy Stelling tried to get a rise out of the panel about what dieter spunk bubble hamman said about pep and to his credit you could see the distain on Clinton morrisons face as if to say,what a prick he is....opinions from them washed up alchis mean absolutely fuck all and just pander to the murdering mases of victimpool....
I usualy give punditry a wide bearth, but I did happen to see that. Fair play to them they spoke well for us, Dawson, Morrison and in particular Sherwood. A far cry from the likes of Merson and Thompson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.