Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamie Paradise on Sky this morning. How many copies of his own books does he need in the background?
988ece2ce0f8503090ee67d21c8b21e3.jpg
Just the latest batch about to be sent to be pulped.

Him and Redknapp in the Studio ........ did either play for Newcastle ???? Nope it’s Sky yet again pandering to a bunch of glory hunting scouse vermin ........ Unless they have a connection to City ( Micah ) or Newcastle they they shouldn’t be near or it should be an impartial guest who ain’t wanting a result for either side ......... spitty and the Skechers king will be all over Newcastle today ......... Come on City really spoil there weekend
They were going on about how we will be down in the dumps yet those 2 had miserable fucking faces and sounded suicidal. I hope we smash Newcastle today just so I can taste those salty tears

What was that all about ?
Spoke about the aftermath of the Madrid game, saying its just one of those things, it happens sometimes. And that Pep has nothing to prove to anyone, especialy Hamman after whatever he said, something about players not 'getting' Pep's tactics. Sherwood in particular was very remorseful and felt sorry for us and was genuinely disspointed for us.

latin media was reporting this as an attack to "as roma", when pep obviously says "thats normal", the absolute mental illness

I’m at game but Tyler is getting grief on my WhatsApp group. From United fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.