Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one

Rick Wakeman along with his very good looking blonde girlfriend sat in the row in front of me at Maine Road in the Main Stand a couple of time's, some fans had a chat with him, he seemed very down to earth for a rock star.

I’ve read his two books, he wasn’t quiet in his early days, the amount he drank was unbelievable. The books are well worth a read, very funny and enjoyable.
The books are quality best read around a nice bar in a top hotel, or bye the pool of said hotel, while having a good drink.
Spitting beer, farting and belly laughs with a few " fuck sakes should be shared with all. :-)
Great books !

Might be or interest to some, ofcom have told the dear old beeb to improve its complaints process and notes consistent impartiality in its content. Blow me down with a feather.

BBC News - BBC told to improve complaints process by regulator Ofcom

Might be or interest to some, ofcom have told the dear old beeb to improve its complaints process and notes consistent impartiality in its content. Blow me down with a feather.

BBC News - BBC told to improve complaints process by regulator Ofcom
Nothing will be done about this because Ofcom itself is a joke. I had a long-running complaint about an overtly racist and false story on the website. Despite persistent emails from me the BBC did not even respond other than their initial acknowledgement. So I passed it on to Ofcom who took it up with the BBC who then didn't respond to Ofcom's requests. The problem was that the BBC online sportsdesk team simply did not provide a response, even after direct phone calls from Ofcom. I eventually had a phone conversation with a pleasant case officer at Ofcom who said there was nothing more they could do and as passing comment said the complaints process at the BBC "had collapsed." The reality is that the BBC is not accountable to anyone despite all the platitudes from the Government.

Too many pages here already ... let's start again:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.