Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus Delooney has written a masterpiece of City hating objectivity in that stinking rag.....

The beauty of Premier League’s final day masks plenty of ugly truths​

I think these are 2 different publications, both laughably called ‘Independent’. I think the first one is the Irish one, where everyone has a red shirt on. DeLooney is working to journalism wash Russian interests……..

Last edited:
"Ugly scenes"...."Overshadowed"....

Oh do f**k off

Some old bloke was on talkshite this morning telling slime ball Jim White that he had gone home when the City fans had invaded the pitch and that it had totally spoilt his day. Fucking hell, I know a couple of idiots did what they did and that was all very unfortunate, but to say it spoilt City winning the title is crazy and bit over the top.

Some old bloke was on talkshite this morning telling slime ball Jim White that he had gone home when the City fans had invaded the pitch and that it had totally spoilt his day. Fucking hell, I know a couple of idiots did what they did and that was all very unfortunate, but to say it spoilt City winning the title is crazy and bit over the top.
Probably wasn’t a city fan he’s been one of the talk sport team calling in to put a negative slant on the title win ..

A lot of deflection going on in the press today, we must of achieved something wonderful yesterday.
Sounds terrible but this win means that bit more for all the salty tears in the media,what a shame we didn’t get past Madrid to meet the red scousers the anti City coverage would have been through the roof ..

The irony of course is he's spouting to an empty audience, for some reason they won't buy The Sun in Victimsville!
....and even more ironic is that, after banning that paper for printing supposed lies, they believe everything negative that is spouted, in all forms of the MSM, about us!
stupid is as stupid does!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.