Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know that elements of the media love to hit out at City, we can't stop that. But what we can do is not fight amongst ourselves. If you dont like what Pep said fine, but getting all angry about it is what the media want.

They hate us, they hate that Pep is with us, they hate how we play and how we win. Trying to drive a wedge between Pep and the fans is their latest move, don't let them. I love how we play football under Pep, and I will love what Pep brought to this club long after he has left when he eventually will. This will come sooner if the media have their way.

I’d give Pep 5 free pre-match pints and a microphone for the next game.

That never ends well....

mister%20m%27s%20barber%20shop%20barbers%20gordon%20the%20tramp%20roberts%20best%20bournemouth%20olympics%20delia%20smith%20norwich%20where%20are%20you%20%20lets%20be%20having%20you%20afcb%20cherries%20eddie%20mitchell%20max%20demin.jpeg

My analogy,Pep relationship with us,has always struck me from his perspective, as being like a hot Cheshire Wag in a convenient relationship with some fat ugly Lottery winner from Gorton for their money.

So i suppose him having the occasional dig goes with the territory of him doing us a great favor just by being here.

I have actually got used to him dry humping Noddy on the touchline every Derby,and telling us what a massive Club with lots of history the Rags are.

Why for me i will always,always, love Bobby Manc he was Blue through and through.And got us fans.

Sure there is no comparison football wise.

With Pep it has always been nothing more than a well paid job where he gets to manage superstars.

He keeps winning Trophies for us i can live with it

calling for more fans
Man City v Southampton (Sat, 15:00 BST)

Manchester City

Speaking of the defencing champions, here's Pep Guardiola, and the Manchester City boss is immediately asked about the response of Kevin Parker, general secretary of City's official supporters' club, to Guardiola's call for more fans to turn up on Saturday.

"I am not going to apologise for what I said," said Guardiola. "It's not the first time I've said it in my career, I said it at Barcelona and Bayern Munich.

"When we play a tough game, like RB Leipzig was, and play three games [soon] after, I know how difficult it is, to ask for us all to do it again on Saturday. What I said was we need the support, it doesn't matter how many people come, but I invite them to come and enjoy the game because we need the support.

"I am entirely grateful for the support that we had against Leipzig. I always say if guys want to come we will be incredibly grateful because I know how difficult the game will be and I know we need our people. I never sit here and ask why people don't come. If you don't come then don't. I will not apologise to him [Kevin Parker]."
So, he wasn’t slagging us, he was giving a rallying call.

Just seen a tweet from BoJo about a strategic investment deal with the UAE.
About twenty seconds into the attached video up pops our very own Khaldoon signing the deal ( BoJo and Mohamed Bin Zahed Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi in background) !
Sheiks are in town and Pep wants a bumper crowd.

"All the pieces matter" Lester Freamon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.