Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another downside of a stuffy Rag win in the CL is Social Media is even more of a cesspit than it normally is for a few days afterwards. Especially with the Ronaldo fan boys posting on every social media platform.

Fact is the rags struggled to overcome Atalanta tonight.The media “great night under the lights” yawnfest looming.
The fact we schooled these 5-1 two years back will mysteriously not be mentioned I suspect…..

Fact is the rags struggled to overcome Atalanta tonight.The media “great night under the lights” yawnfest looming.
The fact we schooled these 5-1 two years back will mysteriously not be mentioned I suspect…..
A 'much improved' Atalanta gave manure a fright

Ogden on five live last night, one of those great European nights ffs, deluded prick. Liverpool should be worried about united's firepower, he's an absolute weapon
TBF to the rags, they proved at Leicester they can be deadly when only given a couple of half chances, but they also proved why they concede so easily

Ogden on five live last night, one of those great European nights ffs, deluded prick. Liverpool should be worried about united's firepower, he's an absolute weapon

It was a Europa league tie in everything but name. Christ the standard of the champions league is awful this year, I would say Bayern, Atletico Madrid, Chelsea, Liverpool, Psg and City are the only top level teams in it. The rest are shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.