Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair question.
Not really because, at least where I was sitting, the fans were fully behind the team. The only issue was people leaving early at the end but that was essentially after the second goal. The fans were frustrated with the time-wasting, the diving from Palace, the totally shite referee. Thare is a big difference. Most people just accepted it "as one of those days" where nothing was going right.

MOTD tonight had a wankathon for Ian Wright's Arsenal.... Oh excuse me Ian Wright's Crystal Palace.
The way they analysed the game tonight and the brilliance of their manager, and skill of their players we should all take heed and remortgage our homes on the pretence The Palace will gain a Champions League spot this campaign.

Fuck off BBC
The BBC News website included the United win at Spurs. It wasn't in the sports section, but one of the front page headline news features alongside the climate conference and more stabbings.

Ronaldo's volley from all angles...FFS Sly. They'll be comparing it with Rooney's shinner tomorrow.

Listen to the question put to Pep from the Sly Sports Reporter questioning the fans support for the team in the 1st half.

What was said please?

All I get is this.

Attachments

• A2BEC2BA-3B7F-4655-BBFB-E8B961E960A0.png
    A2BEC2BA-3B7F-4655-BBFB-E8B961E960A0.png
    584.3 KB · Views: 114
What was said please?

All I get is this.

The interviewer was suggesting that the crowd were getting impatient with the team in the first half, essentially making shit up to try to trap Pep into making something they could spin into criticism of the fans. It didn't work, Pep just said something along the lines of "they don't have to do anything for us, we have to do it for them" or words to that effect.

The interviewer was suggesting that the crowd were getting impatient with the team in the first half, essentially making shit up to try to trap Pep into making something they could spin into criticism of the fans. It didn't work, Pep just said something along the lines of "they don't have to do anything for us, we have to do it for them" or words to that effect.
Thanks pal. Appreciated. Sounds about par for the course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.