Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen to the question put to Pep from the Sly Sports Reporter questioning the fans support for the team in the 1st half.

Snide as fuck. Wonder who it was

MOTD tonight had a wankathon for Ian Wright's Arsenal.... Oh excuse me Ian Wright's Crystal Palace.
The way they analysed the game tonight and the brilliance of their manager, and skill of their players we should all take heed and remortgage our homes on the pretence The Palace will gain a Champions League spot this campaign.

Fuck off BBC

MOTD tonight had a wankathon for Ian Wright's Arsenal.... Oh excuse me Ian Wright's Crystal Palace.
The way they analysed the game tonight and the brilliance of their manager, and skill of their players we should all take heed and remortgage our homes on the pretence The Palace will gain a Champions League spot this campaign.

Fuck off BBC
Surprised any City supporters bothered to watch tonight’s episode tbh.

Fuck off BBC
Exactly as I predicted and why I didn’t watch. Palace brilliant? 11 players spent most of their time in their own penalty area even when they had a man advantage

Fuck off BBC
What do you want them to say?

Palace at the start of this season were one of the teams a lot of people thought would be relegation candidates.

Yesterday they beat the champions of England away from home, fantastic result and performance, brilliantly set up by their manager.

Crystal Palace deserve credit and they have every right to it.

What do you want them to say?

Palace at the start of this season were one of the teams a lot of people thought would be relegation candidates.

Yesterday they beat the champions of England away from home, fantastic result and performance, brilliantly set up by their manager.

Crystal Palace deserve credit and they have every right to it.
It depends upon whether you think that football is an entertainment or not and if you condone cheating and the associated time wasting Ive seen Palace play superbly in previous games but yesterday they didn’t

It depends upon whether you think that football is an entertainment or not and if you condone cheating and the associated time wasting Ive seen Palace play superbly in previous games but yesterday they didn’t
WTF

Time wasting is part of the game, when it's done well, with constant possession it's called game management and we are 100% guilty of it and I am proud we are.

Palace are a team looking to stay up, yesterday they had a away fixture at the Champions of England, guess what they played defensively and played the counter.

Guess what, one of our CB twice had brain farts and made two stupid unnecessary errors in which Palace took advantage.

Guess what they used time wasting to interrupt our rhythm if we had any what's so ever and save energy.

It worked on all accounts, should the Ref have stopped the keeper taking an eternity? Yes without question, but don't blame Palace for one of the oldest tricks in the game.

PS Substitute trick with tactic, time wasting is a tactic and again always has been.

Last edited:
WTF

Time wasting is part of the game, when it's done well, with constant possession it's called game management and we are 100% guilty of it and I am proud we are.

Palace are a team looking to stay up, yesterday they had a away fixture at the Champions of England, guess what they played defensively and played the counter.

Guess what, one of our CB twice had brain farts and made two stupid unnecessary errors in which Palace took advantage.

Guess what they used time wasting to interrupt our rhythm if we had any what's so ever and save energy.

It worked on all accounts, should the Ref have stopped the keeper taking an eternity? Yes without question, but don't blame Palace for one of the oldest tricks in the game.
It’s cheating when it’s applied from the first minute of the game the way it was yesterday The fact that Mariner didn’t do anything about it is no surprise Game management by keeping the ball is not the same and claiming it is is ridiculous

It’s cheating when it’s applied from the first minute of the game the way it was yesterday The fact that Mariner didn’t do anything about it is no surprise Game management by keeping the ball is not the same and claiming it is is ridiculous
Maybe it is cheating but no different from falling over a trailing leg to earn a foul, no different to body checking a player when you know your beaten.

It's part of the game and it's up to the officials to stop it.

Yesterday the official's allowed it , so blame them and not Palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.