Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top City story gambling links on clubs websites for children investigated, and yet we are not one of them! Then wall to wall Bennell sexual abuse articles. The mention of "Man City easy win over Club Bruges" is third on the list. Mad.
Somebody's had a word it seems as it is now West Ham
Posters say our media lot don't do anything but perhaps they just do it quietly with outca fuss ?

pep really did have to hold his nerve and swerve the answer. maybe our press team knew it was coming after the match BT interview and had a word with pep. he nearly crossed the line but you could see the words rolling about in his head ? he took it to another level of this is manchester city we don't need any help the players know it

its the same old shit every season with the run up to the both derbies in the media
if they can help utd in anyway and get a city player or manager banned you can bet your life they run it and run it
until the premier league take action

on the way home from last night game all i could talk about was the derby and the ref and officials and how we are going to get stitched up and then they have 2 weeks to cool the whole thing down being international break again.
its just football and why we love it so much will be the tag line

am fearing the worst and player sent off. manager sent to the stand. the score line. it will be all manchester city fault by losing our cool ? over a foul and red card or a non red card for a utd player or a offside goal over looked by VAR or a dodgy pen in the last minute ? i could go on and on and any of the quotes will happen because its been setup to be just that this weekend

pep going mental like that is not like him. but i feel just like him he can see it coming weeks ago..
the officials are taking the piss and it needs somebody to setup and call them out but i feel its fallen on deaf ears
The officiating of our games certainly "appears" to be insidious, and I know what you mean about feeling like it's heading towards a really big "fuck off" aimed directly at our team AND Pep.

Am I naive in hoping that they allow it to be a fair "fight"? Or will PiGMoL not allow their mighty red-shirts to get smashed at home TWICE in such a short space of time? (Rhetorical questions really)

I have a feeling that we'll see Ronald O' being back to his despicable diving antics (mainly because in reality that's the only tactic they've really got that can hurt us) and I live in hope that the "Alty fan" won't give us another display like the infamous Chelsea match, by giving Dias or Stones a red card when he interprets the rules in a weird way after an apparently fair tackle.

But if that happens their could be absolute carnage, on and off the pitch.

Very weird (well, it's not even slightly weird, 'cause that's what it's ALL about) how "some" managers can explicitly call out an official's bias (getting in their heads) before a game so that they can then give it the "I told you so" when/if it happens, and the media lap it up and play ball so that everybody agrees with that manager; yet "other" managers have the threat of misconduct charges directed at them for even implying any sort of bias whilst getting publicly ridiculed and laughed at for being paranoid by the same media.

They're the reason why the message lands on deaf ears.

The officiating of our games certainly "appears" to be insidious, and I know what you mean about feeling like it's heading towards a really big "fuck off" aimed directly at our team AND Pep.

Am I naive in hoping that they allow it to be a fair "fight"? Or will PiGMoL not allow their mighty red-shirts to get smashed at home TWICE in such a short space of time? (Rhetorical questions really)

I have a feeling that we'll see Ronald O' being back to his despicable diving antics (mainly because in reality that's the only tactic they've really got that can hurt us) and I live in hope that the "Alty fan" won't give us another display like the infamous Chelsea match, by giving Dias or Stones a red card when he interprets the rules in a weird way after an apparently fair tackle.

But if that happens their could be absolute carnage, on and off the pitch.

Very weird (well, it's not even slightly weird, 'cause that's what it's ALL about) how "some" managers can explicitly call out an official's bias (getting in their heads) before a game so that they can then give it the "I told you so" when/if it happens, and the media lap it up and play ball so that everybody agrees with that manager; yet "other" managers have the threat of misconduct charges directed at them for even implying any sort of bias whilst getting publicly ridiculed and laughed at for being paranoid by the same media.

They're the reason why the message lands on deaf ears.

fergie with his public backing of OGS after the bashing liverpool given them was showing his face in stopping another one happen with the help of the officials ? its was a cry for help and you can never let another bashing happen

(But if that happens their could be absolute carnage, on and off the pitch)

defo is what they want and a early reaction from a player or manager will be stamped all over by the ref and red card waved. they need to control the game and the only way is by help from the officials because city are so far ahead of utd they need a leg up

I'd love Pep to say, after one of Simple Simon's stupid questions, something like "You know, the BBC is one of the most respected media organisations in the world. Probably because it's impartial and seeks to inform people with facts. Yet they employ a cretinous tosser like you. Why Simon?"
Rochdale think he's a lying shit **** of a journalist and the beeb do nothing about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.