Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the presenter on Sky Sports last night "Liverpool can return to the top of the league with a win!"

My maths say they cannot.
Two possibilities:
1) Dippers claim "it means more" to them so perhaps they get 5 points for a win.
2) A win takes them above City and anybody above City (for the past ten seasons) is generally at the top.

According to the presenter on Sky Sports last night "Liverpool can return to the top of the league with a win!"

My maths say they cannot.
This morning on Sky News, the person doing the sports round-up said that Liverpool can move up the table with a win over West Ham (no mention of what West Hammer could do) and then went onto say ‘City in 2nd, at the moment’.

Thought it was quite a weird way of reporting but then realised that they were telling me what the outcome would be. Just put my house on Red.

Goals on Sunday certainly haven’t shown the Gabby penalty incident, maybe talk about it tomorrow on ref watch.

Just listened to this. On both goals he sounds gutted and you can just tell in his voice. Contrast this to when United or Liverpool score and hear the difference. He doesn’t even try and hide it like rat boy does.
To be fair, if I have to endure then then I would prefer then to be honest........

Agree 100%
He went in studs showing on a player who was actually off the field of play!
How the feck that didn’t deserve a red card is beyond reason.
Had that been one of ours on Ronaldo I dare say the outcome and following outcry would have been v different.
Cut it a different way, if that had been Balotelli..................

Neville was very complimentary towards City yesterday, so no complaints about him from me. Tyler however is another matter. Has anyone noticed if he sounds so gutted when other teams score, or is it just us where he adds to his blatant disappointment by adding moronic comments about Bernardo's back heel being arrogant. There must have been dozens of players this season who have played a back heel, some better than others. How many of them has Tyler signalled out?
Thought exactly the same thing and shouted out it’s football skill you clown.

After the derby demolition I took myself off to the bar to watch chelski v burnley and was pleasantly surprised that burnley equalised but the commentator had me a bit confused(BEIN sports) when he said that’s the first goal chelski have conceded in open play at the bridge. Pretty sure Jesus won us the game there in September.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.