Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the game on sky with my lad. At first we both thought the ball had skimmed the side netting and gone behind. My lad realised a couple of seconds later it was a goal and started cheering. Stupid old me was still not sure where the ball was...
Agree with you as I reacted in exactly the same way. Martin Tyler was the same and sounded massively disappointed when he realised Bernardo had scored.

Agree with you as I reacted in exactly the same way. Martin Tyler was the same and sounded massively disappointed when he realised Bernardo had scored.
Just listened to this. On both goals he sounds gutted and you can just tell in his voice. Contrast this to when United or Liverpool score and hear the difference. He doesn’t even try and hide it like rat boy does.

Just listened to this. On both goals he sounds gutted and you can just tell in his voice. Contrast this to when United or Liverpool score and hear the difference. He doesn’t even try and hide it like rat boy does.
Neville was very complimentary towards City yesterday, so no complaints about him from me. Tyler however is another matter. Has anyone noticed if he sounds so gutted when other teams score, or is it just us where he adds to his blatant disappointment by adding moronic comments about Bernardo's back heel being arrogant. There must have been dozens of players this season who have played a back heel, some better than others. How many of them has Tyler signalled out?

I personally think you're expecting too much there from a highlights show that has limited time and multiple games to cover. They got the important bits: City good, United bad.

Alternatively they could have referenced Pep's 'outburst' earlier in the week and acknowledged that he is bang on the money.

You have to hand it to the Daily Fail website today. Despite all pre season and beyond ALL top stories being about that shower of peckerwoods, they have managed to hide this City demolition job well down. Even Norwich are thought to be more newsworthy today. These fucking idiots really are a joke.
Whilst this paper is a commercial enterprise and can therefore set it's own editorial content the BBC is a public news outlet and none of the articles on their football web page mentions City at all. Now that is a fucking joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.