Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may be right, but unfortunately these key non penalty incidents are NEVER discussed when we don’t get them, but always are if it’s the other way round
I like how Oliver invented a new hand gesture, similar to Clattenburg in the 2012 game when Richards was fouled.

Oliver's was palms sliding across whereas Clattenburg's was a hands in a ball rubbing round thing

Screenshot_20211107-111338_Vivaldi.jpg

Screenshot_20211107-110419_YouTube.jpg

Both actually mean "that's a penalty but it's Old Trafford so I'm not giving it"....

Saw that yesterday and laughed. I am not even sure the rag players would make our squad.
City’s team yesterday but Ronaldo for Gundogan.

The fact they’ve got Sterling and Fernandes in there based on this season is laughable.

Don’t get me fooking started on McTominay

We would be so much worse as a team with Ronaldo doing nothing up top. The whole ethos of what we do is based on being a team.

We would be so much worse as a team with Ronaldo doing nothing up top. The whole ethos of what we do is based on being a team.
I get that 100% but I mean in terms of picking an 11 based on form and ability.

I wouldn’t have Ronaldo in our team now.

The BBC sports page has the match report in the 25th story, I am sure if the scum did the unthinkable and the prancing pony scored it would be the lead story. And they call us blues bitter!!

The BBC are frankly pathetic and infantile in their reporting of a number of things, but especially the way that they deal with football reporting.

rags ( and dippers ) are praised to the heavens when they win but defeats are glossed over, whilst City features are presented as after thoughts when we win and front page when we lose or draw.

Truly disgraceful behaviour,

Ratboy is near suicidal because of how injust football as become in his eyes, just because
City have Pep and Liverpool have Klopp and there's no one else out there of that calibre for his shitty sad club to call apon.
Haw poor Gary.
Truth is ratty these 2 managers have already stated that they'd never manager your grotesque rotten club so please do us all a favour and turn the violins off when you next do one of your speeches on Sly

Honestly I can't believe Ronaldo's challenge hasn't been scrutinised by the media.
I know people hate a 'conspiracy theory', but he's done that in his last two home league games. It seems as though he's trying to get sent off.

Actually his ego and the fact that he is used to being the number 1 in a winning team is the big issue imo.

Petulance caused by being unable to deal with the team being humiliated is the reason for the two cowardly assaults on KB and the dipper player.

A referee with any balls would have shown him a red card on each occasion as he was out of control in those moments.

And the mardarse pundits who claim the actions were because " he is a winner " are as guilty as the spinless PiGMOL reps for not calling it out correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.