Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been on all the media outlets and I can say that 80 to 90 percent of the talk is about how Man United were crap and what can be done to solve the issue.

There was small talk about how great City were because they believe its a given!

I think this is alot of what journalism is all about now, less of the positive talk and more of the negative talk!

But I have to say most of them did recognize Cancelo and Walker and how they bossed the game with the most touches and sprints!

I agree BUT why wasn't the non penalty discussed and why wasn't PR37's disgraceful lunge talked about ?
Sky didn't cover either incident either, they are so far up their backside they need a torch.
The pen had no baring on the game at all and there are more important things to talk about about the game and the rags situation. But the ronaldo challenge was a disgrace and should have been highlighted 100%. It was a snide premeditated attempt to seriously injure a fellow pro. Scum. And the media are guilty of contempt by not highlighting it

You have to hand it to the Daily Fail website today. Despite all pre season and beyond ALL top stories being about that shower of peckerwoods, they have managed to hide this City demolition job well down. Even Norwich are thought to be more newsworthy today. These fucking idiots really are a joke.
Yep... all the other Premier League games, various undercard boxing fights, meaningless rugby International friendlies and even 'UFC' (whatever that is) are apparently all bigger story's than what is arguably the biggest local derby in the most watched football league in the whole world, as far as the DM sport section is concerned.

Honestly I can't believe Ronaldo's challenge hasn't been scrutinised by the media.
I know people hate a 'conspiracy theory', but he's done that in his last two home league games. It seems as though he's trying to get sent off.
Agree 100%
He went in studs showing on a player who was actually off the field of play!
How the feck that didn’t deserve a red card is beyond reason.
Had that been one of ours on Ronaldo I dare say the outcome and following outcry would have been v different.

Neville was very complimentary towards City yesterday, so no complaints about him from me. Tyler however is another matter. Has anyone noticed if he sounds so gutted when other teams score, or is it just us where he adds to his blatant disappointment by adding moronic comments about Bernardo's back heel being arrogant. There must have been dozens of players this season who have played a back heel, some better than others. How many of them has Tyler signalled out?
That’s exactly my point ! Rat boy hides his hate but make no mistake he hates us with every little rat bone in his body.

The lack of articles leading with (approx) ‘City provide a master class in controlling and dominating a game’ - with a caveat further into the text that ‘united were awful’, rather than the other way round of ‘united lacked cohesion and were woeful’ - with a caveat further into the text that ‘city were brilliant’
…isn’t surprising, but it’s getting a bit monotonous and predictable.

as mentioned so many times, (and it appears to be true from comments), all other clubs fans must be sick to the back teeth of the oceans of drivel about the red cartel clubs.

Just watching the replay of the game on sky, Silva scores and you could hear a pin drop at the swamp. Sky had obviously switched off the microphones at the City end. Absolute twats, so happy that their cash cow is dieing.
It was very quiet for a couple of seconds in the ground as we couldn't really see where the ball had gone.
Bernie fell over as he score so couldn't celebrate immediately and it wasn't until a couple of players raised their arms that we knew it had gone in.
And they are hardly going to amplify visiting fans when so much of their income comes from armchair rags who couldn't find the swamp if they were stood on Chester Road holding a Manchester A-Z. - Nicked from BTH fanzine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.