Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’d be an incredible option to bring on with 30 minutes to go when we were struggling to break teams down. Whether he’d be happy playing such a diminished role is debatable, however.

Problem with that is he would only cameo one in every 7 games.

On a different topic I have to decline the ticket for Villa, was offered one yesterday, hotel booked . Sure you will find a buyer for it bud.

He’d be an incredible option to bring on with 30 minutes to go when we were struggling to break teams down. Whether he’d be happy playing such a diminished role is debatable, however.

I’d never argue the fact he wouldn’t score goals for us, he certainly would. But he as a character, as a player is all wrong for us. Cavani on the other hand..

I like how Oliver invented a new hand gesture, similar to Clattenburg in the 2012 game when Richards was fouled.

Oliver's was palms sliding across whereas Clattenburg's was a hands in a ball rubbing round thing

View attachment 29428

View attachment 29427

Both actually mean "that's a penalty but it's Old Trafford so I'm not giving it"....
Both are official PIGmob sign langauge for fuck off you Blue oil money cunts

On 2 occasions I heard Sly yesterday say how we could well be 8 points behind chelsea by 5 pm yesterday. As I said to my kids we might well be 3 behind. The Sly cunts forgot to mention that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.