Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally after we have a big win like rags away or Chelsea away the gutter press print shit about our players leaving, or that City have put in a bid of £200m for some shite player, so I avoid the press like the plague.

Actually his ego and the fact that he is used to being the number 1 in a winning team is the big issue imo.

Petulance caused by being unable to deal with the team being humiliated is the reason for the two cowardly assaults on KB and the dipper player.

It is hard to envisage Ronaldo seeing out his 2 year contract ..... unless appointed manager!!!

Ole could switch roles and take his place in the team.

We would be so much worse as a team with Ronaldo doing nothing up top. The whole ethos of what we do is based on being a team.
He’d be an incredible option to bring on with 30 minutes to go when we were struggling to break teams down. Whether he’d be happy playing such a diminished role is debatable, however.

After the derby demolition I took myself off to the bar to watch chelski v burnley and was pleasantly surprised that burnley equalised but the commentator had me a bit confused(BEIN sports) when he said that’s the first goal chelski have conceded in open play at the bridge. Pretty sure Jesus won us the game there in September.

that confused me as well.

You may be right, but unfortunately these key non penalty incidents are NEVER discussed when we don’t get them, but always are if it’s the other way round
Fwiw, whilst I didn't have a problem with MOTD not talking about it, I definitely think Sky with a dedicated hour long post match show should have spent more time talking about both incidents.

He’d be an incredible option to bring on with 30 minutes to go when we were struggling to break teams down. Whether he’d be happy playing such a diminished role is debatable, however.
I honestly think that’s the role we offered him when pep said cristiano has a choice to make. Obviously his ego would never have that even at 37. Enjoy your wages you greasy bastard we’ll keep hoovering up the trophies

Last edited:
Wanting to gloat and read any and all media coverage of yesterdays master class I typed in Daily Mirror Manchester City.
This is what came up on their opening page.

Manchester City lost their Premier League crown to Liverpool in 2020. The previous year City became the first English team to complete the domestic treble of league, FA Cup and League Cup.
In February 2020 UEFA announced that Man City would be banned from the Champions League and Europa League for two seasons for falsely inflating sponsorship deal values to meet Financial Fair Play regulations. The club successfully overturned the ruling.

Well that is the last time I log into their gutter outlet.

#buyacoffee
been like that for ages,Ive mithered them to update it and not received any response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.