Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
We urgently need a striker apparently yet certain title winners Chelsea can't score against a dogshit united. Makes total sense.
The BBC's United wankathon following their 9-0-1 bus parking show was a national embarrassment. Chelsea were fucking awful as well. Ballon d'Or candidate Jorginio hasn't done much to help his cause either. I laughed all the way through it. Time for us to get this fucking league won.
Think it was 1-1 so must have scored

That he disagreed with everything Carrick said in his post-match interview. About the penalty, and the attitude of the players in particular. Pointing out that Carrick was there when they were putting in wanky, effete performances, and now he says he’s proud of their attitude! Really laid into him.

Then he lost the plot with Carragher in a bizarre manner.

He’s a strange character. Understand why a lot of blues hate him, but I can’t bring myself to quite feel the same way.

Controversial viewpoint, and putting rivalries to one side, he had his reasons for the Haaland assault. Not trying to justify it, especially as it was against a blue on Derby day, but in the same circumstances I think many folk on here would have done the same. Being accused of feigning an injury, when you’re lying on the ground in agony with a fucked cruciate, and never having received an apology, when you’ve got the personality of Keane, is bound to fester and I guess it was too much of an opportunity for him to overlook.

Don’t expect I’ll be getting many likes for that comment!

What Falleini did in a Derby (twice) was far worse imo. On the other hand, what Buchan did to Colin less reprehensible as there was less intent (imo) tragic as the outcome was (as it was for Haaland).

It’s all about opinions.

If I’m being honest I think there’s a chance I’d have done the same as Keane in the same circumstances (not against a City player obvs!) but I’d never have done what Falleini did in a million years. If the boot had been on the other foot, and it was a City player dishing retribution then I reckon he’d have been praised to the rafters, whereas I’m pretty sure that wouldn’t be the case if a City player emulated what Falleini did in a Derby. That’s the distinction, I guess.

He still wanks off dogs though.
I’ve said it before many times but the biggest crime that day was that not one City player fronted up to Keane. Even if they’d then got battered at least they would have stood up for their team mate.
Keane was, is, and always will be a **** but the City team that day were weak, cowardly, snivelling mice. Disgraceful. What I would have given for an NDJ on the pitch. (But if there was, Keane would never have done it in the first case. He too, was a coward)

Think I need new glasses, am I reading this right from BBC Gossip column ...

"Real Madrid's Croat midfielder Luka Modric, 36, is open to the idea of linking up with Manchester City when he becomes a free agent next summer."

Think I need new glasses, am I reading this right from BBC Gossip column ...

"Real Madrid's Croat midfielder Luka Modric, 36, is open to the idea of linking up with Manchester City when he becomes a free agent next summer."
Pure speculation, and I'd be surprised if there was any substance to it.

I'm sure he'd love to have a decent pay day at the end of his career, but this is hardly news as I'm sure most players would jump at the chance to come and play for us and top up their pension pot at the end of their careers. Very few are good enough though. Modric is a good player, but he'll be 37 so he's hardly going to rip up trees every week.

now that the bus conductor has got his marching orders, the two gobshite ex utd pundits can have a right go. just shows how reticent they were before their mate was booted.
Keane has always stuck the boot in, both and off the pitch.
He got ran out of the rags for that reason.
He doesn't seem to care who he "offends" and it is nothing new that he is critical of the rags and their players.
His criticism of Maguire may have been over the top but he's only saying what the rest of us are thinking.

I’ve said it before many times but the biggest crime that day was that not one City player fronted up to Keane. Even if they’d then got battered at least they would have stood up for their team mate.
Keane was, is, and always will be a **** but the City team that day were weak, cowardly, snivelling mice. Disgraceful. What I would have given for an NDJ on the pitch. (But if there was, Keane would never have done it in the first case. He too, was a coward)

You know Fernandinho would’ve swung at Keane for sure. Remember when he went crazy at David Luiz after Aguero tackled him, then went on to try and strangle Fabregas.

The commentary on the game "the conditions have really had an effect on West Ham in that 1st half"
On right, so we are from Greenland really and play in snow every fucking week?

Absolute dickheads the footballing media in this country
Bizarre statement from the commentary.....if the conditions were going to have an effect on anyone surely it would be City, as the snow meant the ball would be holding up and we wouldn't be able to zip it around as we normally do. But we made light of the conditions and just got on with it. West Ham just didn't fancy it. We made them look very ordinary in that period before half time when the snow was at its worst.....so credit to us.

OMG ,MOTD a rags wank fest. Shame on you Shearer and Wrighty do you believe this shit. Raving about McTominey FFS, just glad he sold his arse to the jocks wouldn't want him playing for England.
if you think thats bad dont watch the ssn football show today everything the rags did was positive positive progressive and positive
radnick made big impression already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.