Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you're doing wrong is not FF past the Rags when they get any sort of result.

As usual for me City were on first.
Your right should have done that. It defies belief that they can spend so long raving about a mid table side gaining a lucky point. Rags have won nothing of significance for eight years when will they start treating them as an irrelevance. The champions of Europe barely mentioned the champions of England pushed back to third showing, have to say enjoyed Leicester v Watford though . Also loved clip of ballet on ice, recalled my childhood and earliest days as a blue when the BBC was fair.

We urgently need a striker apparently yet certain title winners Chelsea can't score against a dogshit united. Makes total sense.
The BBC's United wankathon following their 9-0-1 bus parking show was a national embarrassment. Chelsea were fucking awful as well. Ballon d'Or candidate Jorginio hasn't done much to help his cause either. I laughed all the way through it. Time for us to get this fucking league won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.