Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I need new glasses, am I reading this right from BBC Gossip column ...

"Real Madrid's Croat midfielder Luka Modric, 36, is open to the idea of linking up with Manchester City when he becomes a free agent next summer."
I'm sure Luka Modric is open to the idea of linking up with Manchester City. But there's a problem with that.....Manchester City are not open to the idea of linking up with an ageing, past it, 36 year old Luka Modric.

Bizarre statement from the commentary.....if the conditions were going to have an effect on anyone surely it would be City, as the snow meant the ball would be holding up and we wouldn't be able to zip it around as we normally do. But we made light of the conditions and just got on with it. West Ham just didn't fancy it. We made them look very ordinary in that period before half time when the snow was at its worst.....so credit to us.
That 10-15 mins at the end of the first half our movement & passing was superb.

I was smiling at the marks in the snow (from SS3), I know the snow would be a little lighter at that end due to the stand heights but, the third of the pitch in front of me was more green than white.

I’ve said it before many times but the biggest crime that day was that not one City player fronted up to Keane. Even if they’d then got battered at least they would have stood up for their team mate.
Keane was, is, and always will be a **** but the City team that day were weak, cowardly, snivelling mice. Disgraceful. What I would have given for an NDJ on the pitch. (But if there was, Keane would never have done it in the first case. He too, was a coward)
Agreed. Especially after he went over to Haaland and whispered something in his ear - which I’ll hazard wasn’t ‘terribly sorry old bean’.

Maybe some of our players were a little in awe of united’s which is reprehensible, if true.

Had a quick look last night at our team that day. It’s no wonder we were relegated. A dreadful line up. Our relegated side in 1983 would have battered them. As would the side that went down in 1996. Probably on a par with the relegated side in 1987, which is a pretty low bar, talented youngsters notwithstanding.

It's inevitable there will be a wankfest for whoever the red mardarses get in.
This geezer is being given the white smoke, the keys to the city and rose petals on the ground he walks on before he's even put a foot down in the UK.
I really hope he falls flat on his arse running those cunts and the press end up with egg on their faces.

Last edited:
Agreed. Especially after he went over to Haaland and whispered something in his ear - which I’ll hazard wasn’t ‘terribly sorry old bean’.

Maybe some of our players were a little in awe of united’s which is reprehensible, if true.

Had a quick look last night at our team that day. It’s no wonder we were relegated. A dreadful line up. Our relegated side in 1983 would have battered them. As would the side that went down in 1996. Probably on a par with the relegated side in 1987, which is a pretty low bar, talented youngsters notwithstanding.
Had Andy Morrison been playing that day Keane would still be in hospital. Morrison offered to meet Keane to discuss it in his autobiography. Doubt Keane has responded, he was and is a disgrace.

For pravda-esque match reporting, slimy si stone takes some beating. The ratings are by popular vote so obviously rice's mom!!!

Quite revealing that someone posted a couple of summaries of French reports on the psg game, where even they could recognise the brilliance of City's play.

Our media aren't even on a par with the Beano FFS.
Slimey writes through the prism of his rag bias. He's in total denial that other teams (not just us) have and still are playing better than his beloved raggies. In his mind they played every match like 70s Brazil.

I'm sure Luka Modric is open to the idea of linking up with Manchester City. But there's a problem with that.....Manchester City are not open to the idea of linking up with an ageing, past it, 36 year old Luka Modric.
I'm interested with linking up with Manchester City. Not sure the press will go with it.

Slimey writes through the prism of his rag bias. He's in total denial that other teams (not just us) have and still are playing better than his beloved raggies. In his mind they played every match like 70s Brazil.
Slimey questioned if yesterday’s game should continue after half time because of the snow. Was it because we were winning 1-0 at the time! Guy is a total prick..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.