Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!

If somebody said you'd faked an injury to get a penalty you'd wait years until you met him again on the "safety" of a football pitch, where there's no real chance of any personal repercussions, and then try to deliberately disable him.

My assessment is that both you and Keane are a pair of cowardly fucking cunts.
Ok.

No good news for the Red scum clubs so have a dig at City, as per, thanks Beeb:

In some ways it would have been just better to pay these men up and get rid of the problem, it doesn't sit well that you then bring the dirty bastard into the argument on your side, not a good look at all, even if, for once he is telling the truth.

Radio 4 news on Messi's award, played the clip of him scoring against us from the first leg, the one where Darke(I think) is coming all over the place in his Messi excitement.

I didn't realise you got the Ballon D'or for scoring against us but fair play all the same.

In some ways it would have been just better to pay these men up and get rid of the problem, it doesn't sit well that you then bring the dirty bastard into the argument on your side, not a good look at all, even if, for once he is telling the truth.
It is the insurers that are the defendants and they have called Bennell.
City offered them compensation but they refused it on legal advice. We have no part to play in the legal proceedings.

It is the insurers that are the defendants and they have called Bennell.
City offered them compensation but they refused it on legal advice. We have no part to play in the legal proceedings.
Ah, fair play, also no surprise to see insurers playing dirty, who the fuck calls a convicted paedo to give evidence on your behalf, cunts.

Of course, I feel for the abused but after living through it all this time why would you put yourself through all this extra pain for a few extra k's just so the lawyers can have even more K's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.