Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
McDonnell in the Mirror couldnt hide his glee with "City shambles" in his Leipzig match report , i wont post a link the **** isnt entitled to any clicks , its comical how the media jump on our club if we lose a football match , it must be frustrating for them it only happens half a dozen times a season, so maybe they have to make the best of the opportunities. Imagine if the Rags or Dippers had anywhere near our success over the last decade , it would be wall to wall bullshittery.

Dreadful gazzillionaire full strength Citeh lose to east Geeerman fizzy drinks works team whilst marvelous Liverpool U11s hold Italian aristocrats Milan at HT
Not far off the Sports headline on Talkshite at 2am this morning.

"Liverpool record breakers whilst City slip in Champions league..."

Followed by;

"Manchester United play their Champions league group dead rubber this evening..."

Talk sports drive time phone in made me laugh tonight. The topic. Are Man City boring? First caller was a Leeds fan. The reason why he thought were boring. Because we pass teams to death and you can’t get the ball off us! What a coincidence aswell soon as we go top of league there’s phone ins asking if we’re boring. I don’t remember the same question being asked when any of the red tops were top of the league! Cnuts!
Years ago they had a clip of Leeds showing what a wonderful skillful passing team they were with the commentator counting the passes out loud. We have longer sequences than Leeds had in most matches.
If the rags or dippers were able to play the passing game and its a big if, they certainly would get lavish praise certainly not called boring.
I love the confident way that City's defenders play it out of their own area playing the ball to teammates who are marked but they take instant control of the ball and stroke it to the next defender, a big boot into Row Z being the last thing on their minds.
'A man who is bored with City is bored with life'.

BT goal show

“This United side are featuring a team that won’t ever play again together, but they’re giving it a good go, they’re doing well”

They have 8 international players in the side and are playing fucking Young Boys and their average age is 25.2 years… so much youth!

Someone also said “Barcelona now need 4 goals to go through, can they do it? I’m beginning to have doubts..”

Beginning to have doubts fucking hell!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.