Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's hilarious - not sure why city are "soulless", but thinking everyone loves liverpool is off-the-charts delusional. A cheating, whingeing, plastic abomination of a club that most other fans detest.

We are soulless clearly, as we are a modern manufactured club, without the Istreee and any success whatsoever pre 2008.

View attachment 32281

New levels of delusion reached here. Not a single neurtral or opposition fan i know wants Liverpool to win the title. NOT ONE. The complete opposite in fact, even the mention of the possibility of it usually is met with a groan, and many of these i speak of are Utd fans.

View attachment 32282

What "argument" ? Any "argument" there may be is going on purely in the heads of scousers, admittedly, a place where Manchester City permanently reside.

Ah...the tidal wave of shit on a Monday morning. Media going into overdrive. "City....heartless, soulless, dull, boring....". "Liverpool and Chelsea can't compete....so unfair...too many games, squads not big enough...Covid rife, officials not competent." "CFG spreading influence...dark (sic) forces at work...investing in AFL going almost unnoticed...".
City must be top and Liverpool and the Rags need to be kept in focus rather than disappearing out of sight in the rear view mirror. Same old tired arguments trotted out every season at around this time.

View attachment 32281

New levels of delusion reached here. Not a single neurtral or opposition fan i know wants Liverpool to win the title. NOT ONE. The complete opposite in fact, even the mention of the possibility of it usually is met with a groan, and many of these i speak of are Utd fans.

View attachment 32282
"One side to be on... ?" Elevating the argument to levels almost like Thatcher vs The Miners in 1984.
Utter bollocks from that Irish publication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.