Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presumably Shearer thinks stamping on your opponent is worth of a red card...even when you're captain of England ?
And while the FA were mulling over how to punish Shearer the piece of shit threatened to refuse to play for England in the 2000 Euros if he was sanctioned for it. I'd have told him he'd never play for England again but the craven FA caved in, took no action and brushed it all under the carpet.

New levels of delusion reached here. Not a single neurtral or opposition fan i know wants Liverpool to win the title. NOT ONE. The complete opposite in fact, even the mention of the possibility of it usually is met with a groan, and many of these i speak of are Utd fans.
I can remember travelling to the final match of the 2013-14 season when City edged out Liverpool to win the title. We stayed at a hotel in Parrs Wood and got the tram in to the match. I can never recall getting so many good wishes from United fans as that day.

Had to listen to the first half in the car yesterday. I’m no agenda nut but did find it strange that on GMR it’s the son of ex united player Steve Bruce and Manchester United fan Sam Lee co commentating on the game. They weren’t too bad to be fair although Sam must have repeated 47 times how city weren’t that great, which even if true should have been highlighted as a positive considering they was 2-0 up at the time.
How many times when the rags under GPC were grinding out 1-0 wins while playing shit and getting most of the decisions were we reliably informed that to play below par and still win was the sign of true champions?

Murphy on Talkshite, VAR, Dippers should have had a penalty and Kane sent off, only other references to VAR was City shouldn’t have had the penalty v Wolves and Newcastle should have had one yesterday.
Same on motd, discussing our penalty against Wolves, no mention of the other 3 we should of had, interesting as they where talking about Ref/VAR non decisions

Meanwhile Miguel joins the new narrative that City are only top because of Covid cases at the cult and Chelsea.
Conveniently ignoring the fact we have had plenty of players out with it last season and this. 14 senior players available this time last year when we went to Stamford Bridge and played them off the parkB720E2E3-3A2B-4B8D-8D47-F03DFE8D4DD3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.