Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The coverage of the Dippers “injustice” is sickening with the cheat Clattenburg now getting involved and calling him “Robbo”

Nothing on the penalties Spurs we’re denied, nothing showing previous disgusting challenges he has done and avoided punishment for, Christ we have had worse tackles on us not even carded.

This is all deliberate by Dippers and Media and the weak officials will now bend over even more for them and not want this coverage so watch them get even more favouritism in games.

this is where we are weak as a club, the reason we are officiated differently most weeks is we never make a fuss over the at times laughably biased performances by officials so we are an easy team to give things against.

How Klopp hasn’t been charged yet for his comments also sums it up. They actually have a good record with Tierney and of course nothing mentioned about his failure to send Milner off ( Or the Chelsea player last season against them)

He is opinionated imo, but he is an experienced and much travelled sports journalist, he is a red, but a Sligo Rovers red. He has probably been to more matches, including Anfield & Etihad, in a year than most of us ever see.
As an "Irish bellend" who is not the only Blue in our little town and has been to as many matches as physically possible, I was intrigued at how you pounced on his name, "The name alone tells you he’ll have never have even set foot inside Anfield" rather than on the content of his article. You may be right in your opinion of him, but I've been on the wrong end of tropes and cliches based on my name, which is an uncommon name, and it's sad to see pejorative conclusions still been expressed based on a name and place of birth imho. Hopefully our multi national team will continue to progress unharmed by these types of articles and all Blue bellends in your village and mine have a good holiday.

You’re very easily saddened mate.

I’m half Irish myself btw.

I wonder if any of these pundits used to wax lyrical about the "souless" total football played by Brazil, Ajax, Holland under Cruyff, and Pep's Barcelona. City's football is nothing more than an advanced version of the beautiful game as produced by these teams. It is possession football with breathtaking bursts of creativity and players swapping positions on the pitch on a frequent basis. It is not much fun when you are the opposition and your players have very limited ability like most of United's team.
Up until Pep coming to us his Barcelona side was widely accepted as being the best ever.

Now he is replicating that with us it"s boring and we are shite!

Bitter Bastards.

Up until Pep coming to us his Barcelona side was widely accepted as being the best ever.

Now he is replicating that with us it"s boring and we are shite!

Bitter Bastards.
If we improve our lead going into the new year the top of the table will be printed from 2 to 5.

The coverage of the Dippers “injustice” is sickening with the cheat Clattenburg now getting involved and calling him “Robbo”

Nothing on the penalties Spurs we’re denied, nothing showing previous disgusting challenges he has done and avoided punishment for, Christ we have had worse tackles on us not even carded.

This is all deliberate by Dippers and Media and the weak officials will now bend over even more for them and not want this coverage so watch them get even more favouritism in games.

this is where we are weak as a club, the reason we are officiated differently most weeks is we never make a fuss over the at times laughably biased performances by officials so we are an easy team to give things against.

How Klopp hasn’t been charged yet for his comments also sums it up. They actually have a good record with Tierney and of course nothing mentioned about his failure to send Milner off ( Or the Chelsea player last season against them)
Dead right, I still remember the Aguero incident a few years back the elbow on Winston Reid. The press pushed and pushed for a ban, there were pictures and close ups. Sky sports were showing the incident on a loop until he was banned. The scouse get away with so much its not funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.